Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri Tren/Test Cyp cycle -- need advice

hardgainco

A friend of mine's wife doesn't want him to use gear any longer, so he sold me what he had. I now have test cyp, tri tren and deca in my possession.

Background: I've done three cycles. Two were test only; the third was deca/test. I had some night sweats during the deca cycle, but everything else was fine. I'm 39 and 6ft, 180. Narrow shoulders, classic ectomorph, built like a stork, train heavy three days a week with a trainer (back, chest/shoulders, legs). (I was 155-160 three years ago).

So I'd like to run a cycle of tri tren and test cyp. He's advising me to do 300mg of tri tren and 250 of test cyp twice/wk (600/500 per week). That sounds way too high to me for the tri tren, based on all the reading I've done on a variety of forums. I've seen anything from 150mg/wk to 400/wk.

Question 1: What amounts would you recommend and for how many weeks? I was thinking 10.

I've also read all the horror stories about the side effects (and the fact that it would be better if I were starting out with tren a to come off it quickly if I react badly to the tren).

Question 2: If the side effects of the tren are brutal for me, is it possible for me to swap out the tren for deca during the cycle? Or do I need to just end the cycle at one or two weeks and wait another six weeks or so and run another deca/test cycle?

Question 3: I ordered dostinex as advised. Do I take it from the start of the cycle, or do I wait to see whether I have side effects? How much of it do I take?

Thanks in advance. I've tried to read as much as possible this weekend about tri tren, and opinions seem to be all over the map.

I wouldn't run the deca and tren at the same time; especially not on your fourth cycle.

To avoid ED problems, the rule of thumb is to run a higher dosage of test than tren. 500mg/wk of cyp and 300mg/wk of tren would make more sense than what your friend recommended.

I've never made it past week 5 of a tren cycle. By that time I get fed up with feeling like shit and need to get some sleep. The results are amazing though. Add some winni to a test/tren cycle and the results are even more amazing.

if u r going to run the tritren pin it EOD with .5 ml of cyp

have u never done tren before?

u should run ace for the first time, because if u are a nasty responder the longer esters of the tritren are going to linger around for a while.

then again u might be fine, i started first cycle almost 2 weeks ago with tren ace and nothing negative to report.

Top Bottom