Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri Tren Blend (50mg each of Tren A, Tren E, and Tren Hex)

B

Bigredcanecorso

Never heard of this mix, I heard of tren ace, and tren enth, but never heard of tren hex....someone educate me please, thanks

tren hex great AAS, longer acting ester. also called parabolan,but some juicers dispute it is the same thing. BD makes great hex. can do E5D.

hex powerful AAS mixed with test. i prefer this stack because you can put on some decent mass, GREAT hardness, and cuts, without putting on freaky size that is quickly lost post cycle. dont have issues with sides either.

The only thing I didnt get about tren hex was that it had ace in it so wouldnt it need to be shot more than every few days? I tried trinbol150...the best tren I've tried as of yet but i always wondered that. It would almost make sense that the ace would be wasted...

I used tren 150 once and i can say i blew up, pumps were huge and they stayed until vial was gone.....on tren E now and love it. No sides really other than back pumps at times which get out of control.....agression too...well ok, some sides, lol

I LOVE TREN HEX !!!!

Makes me VERY Agressive Though ...

Make sure that you drink ATLEAST 1.5-2 gallons of water while on ...

(I know.. should be doing that anyway)

tren hex is the original tren that was in parabolan.......i couldn't tell much diff between it and the enanthate myself

I've used ace and hex but not ent. I'd prefer less pokes with the hex myself. I'm planning on doin a run with tren enth very soon.

Forget the Tri-tren stuff, stick with a single esther. Pick either acetate, enanthate, or hexa. They'll all give pretty much the same results with the exception that acetate needs to be injected much more frequently (at least e.o.d.).

Top Bottom