Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri test 400 rohm

nick.ks

Hi Bros,
First off thank you for the videos I have found them a massive help to weigh my options.
So again thank you
I am currently coming to end of my sustanon cycle and I'm about to go on to "Tri-Test 400mg rohm labs" I have heard good things about it... But unlike the sustanon the vile does not state what three tests are in it... I have seen a few forums that say it has 120mg hep, 120mg cyp, 160mg Decanoate.. and others say Heptylate,Cyp,Prop..
I wanted to know if you know anything of the TT400 and what really is in it and what gains and strength im gonna see.. also how long the esters are as far as i understand decanoate is the long ester but the others in clueless.. a video would be cool but any response will be great.

Thanks again dudes

It is impossible to answer because we are dealing with UGLs here. They can make whatever they want and call it whatever they want. You can only check with your source and ask them. This is one of the reasons why I just stick with a single ester test.

It's impossible to know for sure. Each UG lab has a different T400 blend. You will need to contact the UG lab to know for sure what testosterone esters are in the blend.

Most T400 blends are based on long estered steroids so it really doesnt matter too much. You would use the T400 the same way you would use test e, test cyp, sustanon etc.

Interesting that your source did not provide you with the information.

I would always stick to one type of test as well, either test e or test prop.

Otherwise you are having a hormonal rollercoaster in your body.

Top Bottom