x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: alrite bros, this will be my next cycle which will be my 2nd, beginning in mid feb. I plan on running prop, tren ace, and masteron. I need a little help determining the weeks to run each compound. I've got 2 idea cycles right now so I will list them and take opinions on which one I should do or if there are different suggestions. idea #1 wks 1-8 test prop 50mg ED wks 1-6 tren ace 50mg ED wks 1-8 mast 50mg ED idea #2 wks1-10 test prop 50mg ED wks 1-6 tren ace or wks 3-8 50mg ED

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques

alrite bros, this will be my next cycle which will be my 2nd, beginning in mid feb. I plan on running prop, tren ace, and masteron. I need a little help determining the weeks to run each compound. I've got 2 idea cycles right now so I will list them and take opinions on which one I should do or if there are different suggestions.

idea #1
    wks 1-8 test prop 50mg ED
    wks 1-6 tren ace 50mg ED
    wks 1-8 mast 50mg ED

idea #2
    wks1-10 test prop 50mg ED
    wks 1-6 tren ace or wks 3-8 50mg ED
    wks1-10 mast 50mg ED

let me know how you bros think I should run this cyc. Also my reasoning for running prop the first 2 weeks alone is to just feel the effect of test alone because I've never ran test. I've ran EQ/winny for my last cycle, and then I took some winny last year before I got educated at EF about AAS. And I dont want any BS about taking test by itself

Re: Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques

no suggestions? well hell........

Re: Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques

Dunno bro. Looking at it and doing the math, it only equals to 350 mg of test per week and 350mg of tren per week. Seems a little on the light side to me. Is your stuff already blended? Might bump up to 75mg of each ed. Most say you do not need Masteron unless it is pre-contest or you have a very low bf%. Never have run it myself though.

tmatt swears by masteron these days.. id go with the first one, and just bump the prop to 75mg ED, if you see you can manage the tren sides id bump that to 75 ED too.. you can drop both out if needed and the sides will subside pretty fast.. not sure about the masteron dosage.. good luck bro

Why Masteron, just curious that you may want something more anabolic, deca, EQ or primo

Looks good, I don’t know what anti-e you use with masteron

This looks really good for cutting if that is your goal

I like it…..

A couple cycles ago I run a blend that was 100mg prop 100mg Mast and 75 mg Tren A per ml….. It rocked.. I ran 1ml eod. My diet was spot on and I made significant gains while loosing BF (was also running 4iu GH ed)..

My 2ml,

Taoiron

Pro Bodybuilder

i personally think the test/tren dosage looks fine, yes it is light... but if you keep making gains on light dosages, then keep doing it

Possible idea... add 250mg of test e or cyp per week and switch over to the cyp full time at week 4 at 500mg per week

mainly just to kill the ED injects, gives the prop time to run while the longer acting ester gets warmed up

T-Matt

Quote Quote posted by taoiron
    I like it…..

A couple cycles ago I run a blend that was 100mg prop 100mg Mast and 75 mg Tren A per ml….. It rocked.. I ran 1ml eod. My diet was spot on and I made significant gains while loosing BF (was also running 4iu GH ed)..

My 2ml,

Taoiron
    This is my favorite cycle for hardening up except I shoot ED baby!!!

T-Matt

Is this the PF triblend? Please keep us posted on results, i'm looking into that too

T-Matt

Quote Quote posted by medrep
    Is this the PF triblend? Please keep us posted on results, i'm looking into that too
    Yes sir..

100mg Test Prop
    75mg Tren Ace
    75mg Masteron
    ------------------------
    250mg/mL

=

T-Matt -> -> ->