Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques

T-Matt said:
Yes sir..

100mg Test Prop
75mg Tren Ace
75mg Masteron
------------------------
250mg/mL

=

T-Matt -> :inflate: -> :biggrin: -> :horny:

If it's premixed how are you adjusting individual dosages???

this thread caught my attention because its what I will be running next also.. the same blend But what should PCT be like for this? Im gonna run it for 8 weeks.. aww man im sooooooo excited =) just gotta finish up fucken lame PCT before getting=(

T-Matt said:
This is my favorite cycle for hardening up except I shoot ED baby!!!

T-Matt

I grow VERY well hitting it EOD.... I went from 198 10.4%bf to 216 6.2% in about 16 weeks. And………I did no cardio and used no fat burners just a clean diet and a lot of ass busting in the gym!!

I came off 9 weeks... Went back on (on the 11th) with an entirely different cycle. I weighed in @ 213 7.5%.. So I only lost a few lbs and BF jumped just a bit (not bad as a week was in Jamaica at an all inclusive resort).

Tao

Last edited:
taoiron said:
I grow VERY well hitting it EOD.... I went from 198 10.4%bf to 216 6.2% in about 16 weeks. And………I did no cardio and used no fat burners just a clean diet and a lot of ass busting in the gym!!

I came off 9 weeks... Went back on (on the 11th) with an entirely different cycle. I weighed in @ 213 7.5%.. So I only lost a few lbs and BF jumped just a bit (not bad as a week was in Jamaica at an all inclusive resort).

Tao

Wow.. I wish I responded to that little of gear.. :(

That is amazing results! GEEZ!

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Wow.. I wish I responded to that little of gear.. :(

That is amazing results! GEEZ!

T-Matt

I was very pleased… I have to give credit to my trainer as my diet was very good and training program rocked.. I do not actually workout with him but he manages all my nutrition and training. That cycle convinced me I should bump it up a notch… I am going to do a couple shows next year!!

I have come a long way…. 7 years ago at age 30 I was 143lbs.. Never weighed more than 150… I trained 4 years natural but 175 was the heaviest I could get…Now….. Like I said I am sitting around 215 now and still pretty lean!

If it were easy everyone would do it,

Taoiron

taoiron said:
I was very pleased… I have to give credit to my trainer as my diet was very good and training program rocked.. I do not actually workout with him but he manages all my nutrition and training. That cycle convinced me I should bump it up a notch… I am going to do a couple shows next year!!

I have come a long way…. 7 years ago at age 30 I was 143lbs.. Never weighed more than 150… I trained 4 years natural but 175 was the heaviest I could get…Now….. Like I said I am sitting around 215 now and still pretty lean!

If it were easy everyone would do it,

Taoiron
got some pics for non plats ? Just curious - im at like 185 now and wanna hit 215 myself , height? bf %?

Liquid2006 said:
got some pics for non plats ? Just curious - im at like 185 now and wanna hit 215 myself , height? bf %?

I do have some pics from a few weeks ago on my camera... I will see what I can do to upload them over to my profile..

T-Matt said:
Yes sir..

100mg Test Prop
75mg Tren Ace
75mg Masteron
------------------------
250mg/mL

=

T-Matt -> :inflate: -> :biggrin: -> :horny:

I know what I'm asking for this year for xmas...That looks damn sexy

daym bros, yall really came in on this thread for me.......

First off to Taoiron, how did the sides go with shooting EOD? I would definately prefer that, but Ulter had posted a graph on the blood levels of ED vs EOD and the ED injects were substantially more stable. If I could limit sides, I would consider EOD.........

One of the bros suggested the cycle was on the light side.... well it is my first time with tren or test for that matter, so I dont want to over do it due to the sides from tren. It is possible that I would consider 75mg of prop ED but honestly I dont think I will need that much (yet as its only my 2nd cyc) and I feel like I can make the gains that I want off of those dosages.

And to whoever said switch to test E after the 4 weeks, I would still be running tren for 6..... and after the tren I could for sure go EOD with the prop and that would prob be ok....

SOLIDSPINE , the masteron is much like proviron but slightly different. I am using it mainly to utilize and help free up test so I can get the most out of my mg's.

K to the bros that hit up some suggestions

Top Bottom