Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRex/Lipo jitters???

Christianlifter

Hey Bros,

I just ordered some Trex and Lipo. Im going to stack it with a cycle to get ripped and avoid muscle loss.
My question is my wife wants to try it too, she is very sensitive to ephedra...etc...will this combo make her jittery?
She takes Paxil too for anxiety...

Thanks Bros,

God Bless

No, it will not make her jittery. It does not have ephedra in it. Even if you stack it with GT you will not get the jitters.

You might want to do some searches, there is some other things out there that can help with the anxiety, even if they are short acting, like p-7.

due too her other medication, err, paxil, not sure if its wise to take TREX. I don't see a problem with LREX, not too sure with TREX though

l-rex should be a go,

try giving her one t-rex in the morning and see what happens with a lot of food, it does contain caffeine and synephrine

there are no known issues with t-rex and paxil, and there are a # of people that use both. though as always when taking meds caution is advisable.. so start with a low dose (though thats what reccomended anyways with thermorexin)

I haven't had any problems with trex until this morning. I had been taking one pill before morning cardio on an empty stomach, but this morning I took 2 pills 30 min apart before my cardio. It made me feel a little nautious and I had an overall odd feeling for a while. I have been taking 2 pills before lifting in the PM, but it hasn't bothered me at, so it must have been the empty stomach.

I know what you mean, I get that feeling too with 2 caps and no food, now I just take it after I eat. Usually no problems that way. I also hit a couple more after lunch and sometimes after dinner too. I havent ever had problems sleeping with it, though some have, so if you are worried about that dont take it at night.

Top Bottom