Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenorol reviews

Harv Fortune

Hi guys do you think this product is worth to buy for mass gains? it says it doesn't give you side effects which is something positive about it , I wonder how effective is it for mass gains, thank you.

i wasted a few minutes googling what this shit is

it is legally sold online, and when i tried to find the ingredients i couldn't find a thing.. just some BS and pics of random people who look like they never set foot in a gym

it is a scam.

if you want real tren, then you buy real tren. not some supplement that has tren in the name

EDIT: i found the ingredients

Beta Sitosterol 200mg
Samento Inner Bark 100mg
Nettle Leaf Extract 100mg
Pepsin 25mg

you can buy any of that at the fucking vitamin shop lol

whoever is selling this should be in fucking prison, none of those ingredients do anything to build muscle or burn fat

All pro-hormones are now illegal after the 2014 pro-hormone ban. You CAN NOT legally buy pro-hormones anymore. Any website claiming to sell pro-hormones is a scam.

Like @stevesmi said - it's a really crappy natural testosterone booster that you will notice nothing from what so ever.

If you are looking for something legal that doesn't require injections, SARMS are going to be your best bet -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Basically an extremely weak natural testosterone booster. These products play on the name of steroids but they will give you zero results.

Top Bottom