Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone and Winstrol..

I think you should do research, learn, and form your own opinion... Listening to random advice from people you have never seen/met is questionable... Listening to someone saying Test is 'isn't really needed' ..well, they are not as educated on the pharmacology as they should be (especially to be giving out advice).

Some people can do Test'less cycles w/ no issue - some can not. Test is Best IMO, so I take it as my base in every cycle. From my personal experience the gains w/out test are very limited. Plus I would worry about Tren breaking my dick, which would defeat the purpose of feeling Diesel all fucking day long!

elitetoxin said:
i've gone 50mg eod with good results ... if you take into account that tren is three times as androgen(ic) as test you'r looking at 760mg test, almost test-prop/wk ... thats not feelable to you ? ;)
It's 3x as androgenic but that doesn't mean it's equal to 3x the test. That's not how the equation works bro. There is no conversion table to say what amount of tren equals a specific amount of test. What about gear that's not androgenic at all? How would you convert a certain amount of var to test?

bmcadoo44 said:
I am on this cycle and im cutting quite nicely. iv lost 12 pounds in the past week and im fealling thinnner than ever.
damn that's a lot of weight to loose in 1 wk, is it a lot of water?

hey guys i appreciate all the help so im still deciding on what i want to get.. im thinking i want to take test, tenbolone, and winstrol all in one cycle..I really want to see if i can get a really effective cutting cycle without the use of test.....If I need test ill do it but if any of you guys think i can do something without a dosage of test please let me know...thanks

elitetoxin said:
id have to go with the homework advice.

never the less, it does pose an interresting question!
Does it have any effect to mix winny and an oil based steroid in the same syringe?
winny does not share the halflife nature with the esterfied roids.. if im not mistaken winny is usually absorbed pretty quickly.
So whats going to happen ? i cant help but think that some of the winny is going to get trapped in the 'oil' depot, an oil depot with is going to deteriate at a speed somewhat proportional to the halflife of the ester, and thus minimizing surface area of the depot... while this is happening at some point a little "winny" depot within the "oil" depot will pop out..

who the fuck cares anyway!!!... nevermind.
:chomp: i littlE WINNY WILL POP OUT thats great

solidspine said:
Normally Winny is water based and Tren is normally an oil base, so I would not mix them in the same syringe, never have, might be wrong, but sounds very, very painful as an injection

Winny and Tren need to be mixed in a cycle with test.
it was very, very painful limpimg all day! fuck that iam just gotting to drink the winny

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
It's 3x as androgenic but that doesn't mean it's equal to 3x the test. That's not how the equation works bro. There is no conversion table to say what amount of tren equals a specific amount of test. What about gear that's not androgenic at all? How would you convert a certain amount of var to test?

... and two times as anabolic, the figures just added up better if i used a whole nice round number like 3 instead of 2.5 :Chef: .. i've done both test and tren, and the ratio does seem reasonable to me.... but if i've learned anything from reading about bro's experience with tren it is that results are HIGHLY individual... for some godforsaken reason!!

in my experiences with winny and tren, i got dried out realllll bad.....be careful with your joints. I always take a week off from the gym the first week of PCT after winny & tren.

~Alc

Top Bottom