Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone and Winstrol..

id have to go with the homework advice.

never the less, it does pose an interresting question!
Does it have any effect to mix winny and an oil based steroid in the same syringe?
winny does not share the halflife nature with the esterfied roids.. if im not mistaken winny is usually absorbed pretty quickly.
So whats going to happen ? i cant help but think that some of the winny is going to get trapped in the 'oil' depot, an oil depot with is going to deteriate at a speed somewhat proportional to the halflife of the ester, and thus minimizing surface area of the depot... while this is happening at some point a little "winny" depot within the "oil" depot will pop out..

who the fuck cares anyway!!!... nevermind.

One Cycle And Right Into Tren?

If You Are Dead Set On Getting Shredded Loook Around. A Few Sources Carry A Tren/prop/mast Blend. The Best Way To Go If You Ask Me.

thanks for the help guys im thinking about just taking a shot of tren and winny every other day of 100mg/ml each injection seperately.

bmcadoo44 said:
test prop 100mg, tren ace 75mg every other day

winstrol 50mg every day

I would get the winstrol pills due to the injection frequency that will suck.

If you could get a blend combo of the prop and tren, that would reduce the amount of oil injected in your body.
First off, 75mg tren EOD is not enough and it really should be taken ED. Second, if you find a blend that has an adequate dose of prop/tren at 1ml you're going to have a fucking tear causing injection - there's no getting around the pain. My opinion is to take 50mg tren ace and 50mg prop ED - that is going to be 1cc total, definitely not too much oil. I'd personally hit the winny too and I'd just mix it with the tren and prop. The idea that you shouldn't mix oil and water is a myth. People say this because "oil and water don't mix", they don't need to mix, they only need to be absobed.

Normally Winny is water based and Tren is normally an oil base, so I would not mix them in the same syringe, never have, might be wrong, but sounds very, very painful as an injection

Winny and Tren need to be mixed in a cycle with test.

solidspine said:
Normally Winny is water based and Tren is normally an oil base, so I would not mix them in the same syringe, never have, might be wrong, but sounds very, very painful as an injection

Winny and Tren need to be mixed in a cycle with test.
absolutely agree you've got to have test inthere with the winny and tren but why wouldn't you mix the 2? I've heard this opinion but the fact that one is oil base and one is water based is irrevelent. I've mixed the 2 well over 100 times with no problem and honestly don't even see the possibility for a problem. The compounds don't need to mix to be absorbed.

elitetoxin said:
75mg of tren acetate eod would be quite sufficient in my book.
You really think 37.5mg per day is enough tren? I don't know bro, I've never gone that low so I can't say first hand that there would be little benefit but it seems awfully light. That's only around 260mg per week. Maybe if the tren was really an ancillary to a higher dose of test. has anyone gone that low on tren? I'd like to hear some opinions.

i've gone 50mg eod with good results ... if you take into account that tren is three times as androgen(ic) as test you'r looking at 760mg test, almost test-prop/wk ... thats not feelable to you ? ;)

so do you guys think i need a test with the tren and winny because im looking into just doing both of those eod for about 6 weeks of 100 mg/ml? people tell me that test isnt really needed, but i want to hear what you guys have to say about that.

Top Bottom