Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone, test enanthate cycle help on the post cycle

evilb

saafeee peeps
im running a cycle soon i already have the testosterone enanthate its the schering brand still im gonna get myself some trenbolone acetate as i cant afford the enanthate version, im doing a 8 week cycle on test e
test e 500mg per week
tren acetate 200mg per week
arimidex 0.5mg every other day

im thinking of running hcg and clomid post cycle but im not exact sure on the dosages innit so if you people could lend me a hand id appreciate it

big greg 82 said:
H.C.G.

Take a shot every 5 days for 20 days, so 4 shots 3000/1500/1500/1500 IU

Clomid 100mg for 2weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks

I agree the test should be ran 2 weeks longer than the trenbolone,otherwise you will crash.

bro clomid at that dose is going to cause hell of side effects...visual disturbances(tracers and shit)and severe fucked up moods like a bitch on pms.

I also recommend doing a lighter dose of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at 500iu's for 10 days straight immediately after your last shot of testosterone,then wait for 10.5 days (long enough for the test to clear your system) and start dermacrine sustain(ran for an entire month) and clomid @50mgs a night for a couple of weeks.

best of luck to you

Good advice hyp1

hyp1 said:
I agree the test should be ran 2 weeks longer than the trenbolone,otherwise you will crash.

bro clomid at that dose is going to cause hell of side effects...visual disturbances(tracers and shit)and severe fucked up moods like a bitch on pms.

I also recommend doing a lighter dose of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - at 500iu's for 10 days straight immediately after your last shot of testosterone,then wait for 10.5 days (long enough for the test to clear your system) and start dermacrine sustain(ran for an entire month) and clomid @50mgs a night for a couple of weeks.

best of luck to you

hyp1 said:

I also recommend doing a lighter dose of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - at 500iu's for 10 days straight immediately after your last shot of testosterone,then wait for 10.5 days (long enough for the test to clear your system) and start dermacrine sustain(ran for an entire month) and clomid @50mgs a night for a couple of weeks.

best of luck to you
good post bro...I would say the same but clomid is not needed but some people love it with dermacrin sustain so I tell them running 25mg ed along with the derma is good...but still good advice bro.

needtogetaas said:
good post bro...I would say the same but clomid is not needed but some people love it with dermacrin sustain so I tell them running 25mg ed along with the derma is good...but still good advice bro.

thanks you sexy superman suit sporting stud,you! :rainbow: :rainbow:
hahaha

Top Bottom