Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone And Test Are Causing Throbbing Pain After I Inject. Need Help

fabbie10x

Greetings.
I'm Taking The Average Dose Of Tren And Test Prop. I Started Injections In My Quads But They Would Start To Throb And I Couldn't Walk. Now I'm Taking Shots In My Gluts And Having The Same Problem. After I Hit It The Area Starts To Harden And Swell And It's So Painful I Almost Can't Walk. I Have Asked Around And No One Seems To Know. I Know I'm Not Hitting A Nerve Every Time. My Injections Are Always Safe And Sterile. I'm Thinking Allergic Reaction. Friends Think Maybe Cuz I Have Been Off For A Few Years That My Body Is Just Getting Used To It.
Any Thoughts?
... I Don't Want To Quit Cuz My Gains Are Coming Along Nice.

-fabbie

its the prop. You have 2 choices really, cut the prop with some sterile oil or add in another oil based compound that is not known to cause pain (eq, test E etc) goin through the same thing myself so I cut my prop dose to 3/4cc and added 1/4cc of test cyp. still gets a bit sore but at least I can function.

If it is the prop then adding oil isn't going to solve the problem. I would split that shot up and find out which one it is.

Ulter said:
If it is the prop then adding oil isn't going to solve the problem. I would split that shot up and find out which one it is.

I did that with mine too (good avice) it was def the prop I have. New brand to me, I have never had any prop hurt like the GTP.

bilter said:
its the prop. You have 2 choices really, cut the prop with some sterile oil or add in another oil based compound that is not known to cause pain (eq, test E etc) goin through the same thing myself so I cut my prop dose to 3/4cc and added 1/4cc of test cyp. still gets a bit sore but at least I can function.

No....

immediate pain is from a very high concentraton of BA in the Tren

Prop will cause injection soreness - but it isnt immediate...the immediate reaction is from the Benzyl Alcohol...I guarantee it.

The Shadow said:
No....

immediate pain is from a very high concentraton of BA in the Tren

Prop will cause injection soreness - but it isnt immediate...the immediate reaction is from the Benzyl Alcohol...I guarantee it.

I agree, but it could be prop with a high level of Ba. That is why I agree with Ultra to split a shot and determine which one is causing the problem, then he can add oil to the one with high Ba to dilute it.

I don’t know if this answer will be of help but,

I have t-300 at home and if I inject it by itself it disables me for 7-10 days,

If I take 1 cc T-300 and 2 cc’s of T-200, I can inject 1 gram at a time pain free.

I just have to dilute that T-300

Top Bottom