Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone.. problems..!

aismas

Hello everyone i need some help regarding trenbolone's side effects.

First off let me say i am 29, 5 '10, 185 lbs, around 12% bf, training for 4 years and i ve done like 5-6 cycles before.

Now i ve started a cycle with TREN 300mg's/week Test 750 mgs/week TBOL 60mg's/day and EQ 400 mgs/week.

I have experience with all of that and i am sure that the only drug that fucks me up mentally & emotionally is TREN. I get angry, short tempered, paranoid and i have fucked up mood swings i cant control. I havent pinned for a week now just to see if i am right about it and i am much more calm and easy going. BUT..

I know no other drug is going to give me all of Trenbolone's positive properties. To get similar effects i should substitute it with Masteron (still causes a bit of anger as i heard) winny, primo anavar all together!

MY QUESTION IS: ANYONE FOUND A WAY WITHOUT TAKING OTHER HARSH DRUGS TO ELIMINATE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE THE MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SIDES OF TREN? IF YES PLS HELP A TREN LOVER OUT, OTHERWISE I LL HAVE TO DROP IT..

Hi and thanks for the reply. I know what you mean but its so difficult to control it.. I ve consider caber as it lowers prolactin but does it help with the other side effects?

if you are a paranoid angry guy off steroids then tren will make you worse on steroids.

its not the tren that is the root problem, it is you. you have some maturing to do .. 29 is still young.

i use tren all the time and i don't have any issues like this.. i've written about low blood sugar symptoms which definately could contribute to your problems with it, you should dig up some of my threads about it. you could try glycogen tabs as well as apple juice when you are feeling symptoms coming on. low blood sugar can cause many symptoms and everyone reacts differently. in the end though it seems like you just are running too much shit and to be honest if you have that many cycles under your belt at your height you should be well over 200 pounds by now. so something is wrong with your diet, seems like you aren't eating enough

if you are a paranoid angry guy off steroids then tren will make you worse on steroids.

its not the tren that is the root problem, it is you. you have some maturing to do .. 29 is still young.

i use tren all the time and i don't have any issues like this.. i've written about low blood sugar symptoms which definately could contribute to your problems with it, you should dig up some of my threads about it. you could try glycogen tabs as well as apple juice when you are feeling symptoms coming on. low blood sugar can cause many symptoms and everyone reacts differently. in the end though it seems like you just are running too much shit and to be honest if you have that many cycles under your belt at your height you should be well over 200 pounds by now. so something is wrong with your diet, seems like you aren't eating enough

Listen to this man. He knows his shit and I agree.
Im running tren right now and I am not experiencing any of your symptoms. Also look into N2Guard.

Sounds like you might be better off looking elsewhere... Anything that causes sides that bad isn't worth it...

Your also running test at 750 Mgs a week and high test plus tren in my experience is susceptible to way more sides than a just a maintenance dose of test.. Let the tren do the muscle building. Also you have 400 Mgs of eq in the mix and which isn't a ton but still is notorious for high bp and anxiety in some.and you have 60 Mgs a day of tbol ... High BP cycle if you ask me and high RBC count I'd imagine

Everyone else pretty much summed it all up but I'll throw in my experience with tren for the hell of it.

I love tren and incorporate it into almost every cycle. I've never had any problems with it but one time about a year and a half ago.

I pinned in the AM before work and as I'm on my way there I just got this extreme feeling of irritability. I couldn't sit still and felt angry as fuck. I got to work and just seeing other people pissed me off to no end. I requested to be pulled off my unit and put on the yard so I could walk it off. 11 hours later it was a lot better and once I lifted when I got off it was gone and never came back.

Steve explained it to me also about how tren effects sugar levels. I had an extreme craving for the shit. I don't eat any sugar except for what's naturally found in food but damn I was ready to fug up some cake lol

Anyway read up on Steve's post about sugar an take a chill pill. Roid rage doesn't exist just inexperience with the compound.

i couldnt function without caber every 3rd day on tren. not sure thats ur source of anger but i couldnt sleep and was up n down emotionally from day to day. wouldnt use tren without caber again

Top Bottom