Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone.. problems..!

i run only parabolan/tren hex now which was designed for humans well before ever being used on cattle. also my bloods come in clean after cycle every time. its all about running correct dosages and n2guard as you know.. i think people who get health problems from tren are those that run too high a dosages and people who have no business running AAS anyway cuz they aren't in shape

Yes, Para was the human version but quicly taken off the market because of the kidney toxicity.

You're right about keeping dosages sane and taking precautions like using N2GUARD, but I'd still issue a strong caution to anyone looking to use it. It's only for the most advanced users and I wouldn't risk it once you're over 40 or so.

^^^ my kidney values came in clean bro. I have no doubt though if abused it can have severe consequences. i wouldn't run it longer than 10-12 weeks at a time without a significant break in between. anyone who runs tren or any AAS should be doing bloodwork consistently to make sure no issues come up.

have you ever run tren before? how was your experience?

you probably have a good point that tren isn't a good idea to those older guys simply because of the strength gains which can put a lot of pressure on you old guys soft tissues, a lot of younger guys run it and end up hurt so i can't imagine what would happen to older guys

I have been on tren for 2 weeks. 50mg Ed. Great gains, night sweats, and yes I catch my self being a little jumpy. No other major sides have bothered me. I am lucky I guess.
But when I do get irritable I remind myself why and realize that it is an unnatural, temporary state. Now I am 38 and have been lifting for 15 years. This is my second cycle ever (sorry stevesmi and I know your advice about tren) so far I am seeing amazing results, and my cardio is still strong.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hello everyone i need some help regarding trenbolone's side effects.

First off let me say i am 29, 5 '10, 185 lbs, around 12% bf, training for 4 years and i ve done like 5-6 cycles before.

Now i ve started a cycle with TREN 300mg's/week Test 750 mgs/week TBOL 60mg's/day and EQ 400 mgs/week.

I have experience with all of that and i am sure that the only drug that fucks me up mentally & emotionally is TREN. I get angry, short tempered, paranoid and i have fucked up mood swings i cant control. I havent pinned for a week now just to see if i am right about it and i am much more calm and easy going. BUT..

I know no other drug is going to give me all of Trenbolone's positive properties. To get similar effects i should substitute it with Masteron (still causes a bit of anger as i heard) winny, primo anavar all together!

MY QUESTION IS: ANYONE FOUND A WAY WITHOUT TAKING OTHER HARSH DRUGS TO ELIMINATE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE THE MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SIDES OF TREN? IF YES PLS HELP A TREN LOVER OUT, OTHERWISE I LL HAVE TO DROP IT..

You could try using it at minimal dosages.

I have been on tren for 2 weeks. 50mg Ed. Great gains, night sweats, and yes I catch my self being a little jumpy. No other major sides have bothered me. I am lucky I guess.
But when I do get irritable I remind myself why and realize that it is an unnatural, temporary state. Now I am 38 and have been lifting for 15 years. This is my second cycle ever (sorry stevesmi and I know your advice about tren) so far I am seeing amazing results, and my cardio is still strong.

2 weeks is nothing.. wait till around week 5 and see what happens. ace starts working its magic around week 4 or 5 trust me.

Around 4-5 weeks is when I really started to see the tren shine in me, But as I said before I don't get the night sweats like a lot of people claim...Yes..I wake up and my pillow is a little moist but thats about as far as it goes and tren has not affected my cardio in anyway. I still am able to do my 30-40 mins a day. What I am seeing this time around (4th cycle with tren) is that I am gaing lean muscle rather than really cutting up like I did last summer. I am still lean but I jumped 10 lbs since starting compared to last time I dropped in weight.

2 weeks is nothing.. wait till around week 5 and see what happens. ace starts working its magic around week 4 or 5 trust me.

I can't imagine. I've already put on 10lbs. And looking leaner. I keep a picture log. People are already making comments like you look great. Complimenting my size and so on. I can't imagine what I'll look like in another 3 weeks.

Yes, Para was the human version but quicly taken off the market because of the kidney toxicity.

You're right about keeping dosages sane and taking precautions like using N2GUARD, but I'd still issue a strong caution to anyone looking to use it. It's only for the most advanced users and I wouldn't risk it once you're over 40 or so.

Interestingly enough halotestin is still on the market even with its known toxicity.

It makes me wonder what about tren was so awful that they pulled it from the market...

Interestingly enough halotestin is still on the market even with its known toxicity.

It makes me wonder what about tren was so awful that they pulled it from the market...

parabolan got pulled in 97 and the few lucky fucks that got to use it had a helluva good experience.

not sure why the french pharma company pulled it, maybe it was just too powerful

Top Bottom