Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone.. problems..!

if you are a paranoid angry guy off steroids then tren will make you worse on steroids.

its not the tren that is the root problem, it is you. you have some maturing to do .. 29 is still young.

i use tren all the time and i don't have any issues like this.. i've written about low blood sugar symptoms which definately could contribute to your problems with it, you should dig up some of my threads about it. you could try glycogen tabs as well as apple juice when you are feeling symptoms coming on. low blood sugar can cause many symptoms and everyone reacts differently. in the end though it seems like you just are running too much shit and to be honest if you have that many cycles under your belt at your height you should be well over 200 pounds by now. so something is wrong with your diet, seems like you aren't eating enough

Damn straight! I felt like a schizo on tren ace. Constantly looking over my shoulder and checking my corners and shit.

if you are a paranoid angry guy off steroids then tren will make you worse on steroids.

its not the tren that is the root problem, it is you. you have some maturing to do .. 29 is still young.

i use tren all the time and i don't have any issues like this.. i've written about low blood sugar symptoms which definately could contribute to your problems with it, you should dig up some of my threads about it. you could try glycogen tabs as well as apple juice when you are feeling symptoms coming on. low blood sugar can cause many symptoms and everyone reacts differently. in the end though it seems like you just are running too much shit and to be honest if you have that many cycles under your belt at your height you should be well over 200 pounds by now. so something is wrong with your diet, seems like you aren't eating enough

^^^ This , I have run countless cycles of Tren and it does not always bulk people up, it all comes down to diet. If you eat alot and have a high protein / calorie diet then you will gain more than normal. On the other hand , if you eat and do not intake enough calories or protein, it will actually shred you up and reduce your bulk. As with any compound, it all comes down to your diet. Best of luck

the odd thing with tren is I gain a shitload of mass on it and put on weight and some body fat too.. even running a caloric deficit. I am definately the minority cause most guys will say they shred up on tren even eating junk. so lesson is everyone reacts differently and you should try it yourself but be smart.

in theory since tren is a tremendous nutrition partitioner if you eat a lot on it you should put on a tremendous amount of mass on the stuff .. nothing else short of slin on paper does what tren does when it comes to shuttling shit into the muscle. (and i've even tried some slin and i still think tren blows it away too) food for thought.. unfortunately when you come off tren you tend to get a slingshot effect which is why i always tell guys not use tren early on in their cycling career. save it for later cause you can get very discouraged watching your lifts go way up and then come crashing down when you lose that shuttling advantage..

in many cases newbs will actually end up in worse shape after a tren cycle for this reason and would of been far better served lifting natural and building a proper base then jumping into tren. don't believe me? see criminal10dinc on youtube.. dude has run test/tren off and on for almost a year straight and looks like he doesn't even lift. a lot of the vets like myself, arabian, and other tell newbs to leave tren for later on and they think we say this cause we somehow want to keep guys from reaching their potential, in reality we say this cause we WANT you newbs to reach your potential.

Pros take a lot of other drugs to combat things like this... things in the benzo classes to numb out those kinds of feelings.

But I in no way recommend that, in fact, I strongly am opposed to anyone doing that. That's the fact of the game.

Hello everyone i need some help regarding trenbolone's side effects.

First off let me say i am 29, 5 '10, 185 lbs, around 12% bf, training for 4 years and i ve done like 5-6 cycles before.

Now i ve started a cycle with TREN 300mg's/week Test 750 mgs/week TBOL 60mg's/day and EQ 400 mgs/week.

I have experience with all of that and i am sure that the only drug that fucks me up mentally & emotionally is TREN. I get angry, short tempered, paranoid and i have fucked up mood swings i cant control. I havent pinned for a week now just to see if i am right about it and i am much more calm and easy going. BUT..

I know no other drug is going to give me all of Trenbolone's positive properties. To get similar effects i should substitute it with Masteron (still causes a bit of anger as i heard) winny, primo anavar all together!

MY QUESTION IS: ANYONE FOUND A WAY WITHOUT TAKING OTHER HARSH DRUGS TO ELIMINATE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE THE MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SIDES OF TREN? IF YES PLS HELP A TREN LOVER OUT, OTHERWISE I LL HAVE TO DROP IT..

Out of curiosity are u single or in a relationship?

Pros take a lot of other drugs to combat things like this... things in the benzo classes to numb out those kinds of feelings.

But I in no way recommend that, in fact, I strongly am opposed to anyone doing that. That's the fact of the game.

i think people in general take drugs for every little thing. i mean these days everyone is on atleast 2 or 3 drugs at a time for everything. we are a fucked up society dependent on a pill for every ill.

i think people in general take drugs for every little thing. i mean these days everyone is on atleast 2 or 3 drugs at a time for everything. we are a fucked up society dependent on a pill for every ill.

I can't argue that one, I agree 100%

I don't like the way tren makes me feel so I don't run it. I suppose I should give Tren Ace a try one of these days to see how it differs from the enanthate version - but it does something to my mood that really no other drug does.

Tren is a nasty ass drug designed for cattle. It does amazing things but at the risk of your health. If that's worth it to you, then that's what you have to deal with.

Bottom line. Tren is amazing, you should research a lot and have cycle history before running and already know the risks. I love the stuff and I put up with the side cause of that.

Tren is a nasty ass drug designed for cattle. It does amazing things but at the risk of your health. If that's worth it to you, then that's what you have to deal with.

i run only parabolan/tren hex now which was designed for humans well before ever being used on cattle. also my bloods come in clean after cycle every time. its all about running correct dosages and n2guard as you know.. i think people who get health problems from tren are those that run too high a dosages and people who have no business running AAS anyway cuz they aren't in shape

Top Bottom