Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone and nosebleeds?

TheUbermensch

I've been on trenbolone Enanthate for almost 2 weeks now. Been taking 450 mg per week.

I've been taking bromo 1.25 daily to keep sides to a minimum.

Today I got the nosebleed from hell for no reason. It took like ten to fifteen minutes to even clot up. My nose probably bled harder than it ever has before..... not like a faucet or anything, but still harder than any other nosebleed I've had (though I've probably had less than 10 my entire life).

Is this a common side? On internet research I can't seem to find anything about it.... Is this *just* a nosebleed or a sign of something worse?

If it's a common thing with trenbolone, I won't be worried..... but if it is a sign of some deeper problem I may quit the tren and stick with test....

Though I'm pretty psyched about the tren..... My pumps at the gym have been unreal and it's phenomenonal at appetite surpression (I'm trying to lose my remaining bodyfat and keep or gain muscle). So far the insomnia and mood swings have been mild and quite managable..... The acne is there but it's actually not as bad as it was during my test cycle....

I would like to continue, but I want to know more about this nosebleed thing.....

I would get your BP checked and if thats ok i dont know what it is. I always have this problem on every cycle ive ever done. It kinda comes and goes throughout the cycle. Somtimes ill get like 4 horrible ones in one day. I carry tissues in my pocket so i can stuff my nose without getting blood everywhere.
If anyone else has an answere for this i would be very interested.

High blood pressure sir... do you get light head aches?

No, I don't get light headaches.....

Last cycle my bloodpressure wasn't high. Of course I haven't checked on this one yet.

I will....

Get your BP checked. Might wanna chill out on the tren until you get that shit under control. Something def isn't right.

I have a buddy with the same problem. Every cycle with tren he'd get nose bleeds. He never could find out what caused them and I told him it was probably high blood pressure. Eventually they went away and he takes tren in almost every cycle now.

well if it is high blood pressure or maybe just higher blood pressure, how could somone bring it down while on cycle, what supps should he take to help with high BP?

Is this a common side? On internet research I can't seem to find anything about it.... Is this *just* a nosebleed or a sign of something worse?

It's a common thing and NO, DO NOT ignore it. It's probably high blood pressure. You should find out how high before you do that.

"Going" and getting your BP checked is bullshit. There is no excuse for an AAS user not to have a good home BP monitor so you can monitor it multiple times daily. Not to mention even if you dont get "white coat syndrom" while at the doctors its still not an accurate example of your daily BP. It should be checked multiple times daily while resting for 30 minutes at least to give an accurate reading. And always checked 3 times in a row to get an average. Even good wrist units arent that expensive.

Top Bottom