Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone and nosebleeds?

I had same problem, but I was taking tren ace 300mg a week and 750 test enan a week.the nose bleed used to wake me up in the middle of the nite, I mean it was bad. So I quit my cycle and I was fine. Check ur blood pressure c how it varies when u are off and on cycle. I am no doc but comon sense is that ur nosebleeds are from high blood pressure

"Going" and getting your BP checked is bullshit. There is no excuse for an AAS user not to have a good home BP monitor so you can monitor it multiple times daily. Not to mention even if you dont get "white coat syndrom" while at the doctors its still not an accurate example of your daily BP. It should be checked multiple times daily while resting for 30 minutes at least to give an accurate reading. And always checked 3 times in a row to get an average. Even good wrist units arent that expensive.

I'm gonna pick one up.... getting my blood pressure checked usually consists of hitting up one of those machines at the pharmacy..... I'll pick up a home unit tomorrow though. So far test alone does not raise my bp much, but 17aa's make it crazy even in medium size doses.... My bp doesn't *feel* high on tren, but I'll find the real story tomorrow....

well if it is high blood pressure or maybe just higher blood pressure, how could somone bring it down while on cycle, what supps should he take to help with high BP?

If my bp isn't too crazy or maybe just *slightly* elevated I will pick up some taurine. I hear that works for lowering bp. If it's significantly higher I'll discontinue the tren and stick with the test....

I'm on 350mg Tren Ace and some high dosages of Clen. I do notice if I blow my nose there will be a little bit of blood at times. So far, no actual nose bleeds like that though.

Definitely invest in a BP monitor and be careful man. 450mg e/w is still quite a bit. Maybe stay away from stim's if that's what you're on.

My blood pressure was 130/75 today..... but that was a half hour after my workout and immediately after a gluttonous Golden Corral session.

That doesn't seem to bad given the time I taken it...

However, I just started taking taurine today too and maybe that lowered it some.

thats about what mine is on cycle too, and i have this same problem. doesnt seem high enough to be cuasing these nosebleeds but i dont know what the hell else it could be.

Top Bottom