Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone for fat loss

Ginaj Benfica

I read an article about it and I wonder how effective is it for fat loss and at what doses, I did anavar for the same purposes but I found it weak, it didn't convince me, thanks.

Despite what everyone says around here, tren will burn fat.

250-400mg/week is more than enough, start lower.

sorry steroids do not burn fat. if that was true then nobody would be fat because steroids are easy to get online.

steroids do help you keep muscle in a deficit though. it starts with diet.

tren is used as a cattle feed lot drug, it builds mass and strength. to think that it makes you shrink makes no sense.

tren was at one time a pharma steroid, prescribed for muscle wasting and to help ADD MASS to frames of skinny people. not the opposite.

no drug or hormone burns fat directly, even DNP which doesn't DIRECTLY BURN FAT only works at changing the way your body uses energy, and it hardly anything close to a permanent fat loss drug. if such a thing existed there would be no fat people as i said above

Last edited:
As everyone said steroids don't burn fat but I will give a different angle for conversation on it.

When on cycle, people are striving for new PRs or new physiques. The placebo effect of steroids on the human brain to push further, to dial in the diet perfect, will aid in the average person to burn fat. It isn't happening the way people think it will though, cardio suffers, so build new muscles and go forward.

The only link you can make between steroids and fat loss are that more muscle means you will burn more calories while at rest. Besides that, no steroid, not tren, not anavar, not winny will directly burn fat. That is just not how they work. That is not their mechanism of action.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25554582

^ tren administered to rats for 6 weeks
Fat mass decreased by 37±6% and lean mass increased by 11±4% with TREN

The control rats gained fat
In 6 weeks, fat mass increased by 34±7% in CTRLs

Looks to me tren is a better fat burner than muscle builder in this scenario. Let me guess... apparently steroids don't build muscle either?

Take it as you will, but based on that and pretty much any other research paper you look at, you will find that steroid use always leads to a improvement in body composition (fat loss/muscle gain.)

If you read the whole study, they force fed the rats so that all the rats would gain weight.

The control group gained fat, where as the experimental group gained muscle (and thus their body fat percentage went down).

100%. Tren is a nutrient partitioning drug. This study makes total sense.

Tren didn't cause the rats to loose fat, but rather it caused the excess calories to be utilized to build muscle tissue rather then be stored as fat.

Top Bottom