Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone for fat loss

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25554582

^ tren administered to rats for 6 weeks

The control rats gained fat

Looks to me tren is a better fat burner than muscle builder in this scenario. Let me guess... apparently steroids don't build muscle either?

Take it as you will, but based on that and pretty much any other research paper you look at, you will find that steroid use always leads to a improvement in body composition (fat loss/muscle gain.)

steroids build muscle and strength assuming you have your diet and training on point.

they can HELP you keep muscle and strength while you lose fat if you eat in a deficit.

that is how i would categorize it.

most people who use steroids look like shit. the average steroid user doesn't look like Simeon Panda. they look worse than I look, and i barely juice.

the way you are talking is making it sound like some fat kid who is 300 pounds sitting in his basement can just stick tren up his ass and get shredded. it doesn't work like that and you know it

Last edited:
the way you are talking is making it sound like some fat kid who is 300 pounds sitting in his basement can just stick tren up his ass and get shredded. it doesn't work like that and you know it

Not really, I'm just saying steroids can and do in fact burn fat.

Sure, a 300lb kid isn't going to get cut sitting around taking steroids just as much as a 100lb kid isn't going to turn into a mr.olympia running a few cycles sitting around either.

I always say steroids are only a catalyst, everything else has to be dialed in for them to work optimally.

Not really, I'm just saying steroids can and do in fact burn fat.

Sure, a 300lb kid isn't going to get cut sitting around taking steroids just as much as a 100lb kid isn't going to turn into a mr.olympia running a few cycles sitting around either.

I always say steroids are only a catalyst, everything else has to be dialed in for them to work optimally.

You said can and do burn fat and then added this lol. You also said 'in spite of what every says'. A mod even put up a study showing it's not true. Truth is any drug is just one factor. If the diet+training+gear is on point is then combined with a 'I wanna lose fat' mind set then most will add muscle and appear leaner. But just jabbing any roid doesn't cause fat loss. Ergo we cannot say it does.

This is how steroids indirectly burn fat:

steroids work by increasing muscle protein synthesis. More muscle on your frame means you burn more calories.

Steroids do not directly burn fat. That is not their mechanism of action.

Top Bottom