Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Trenbolone Ester

on your first time, you definitely want to go with tren ace... if you find that your body is just not having it with tren, if you are running ace, it will be out of your system quickly but if you use the longer ester, it will continue to give you problems at least a few weeks, which you definitely would not want to continue that long

#verywellexplained

I can manage the sides better on tren E because it takes longer to build up vs hitting you really quick. I do keep my dose below 300mg per week too.

I had a question about running Trenbolone for the first time. This will be my fifth cycle and I think I'm ready to run it. I'm 46 years old and I am 6 foot 2 210 lbs. I'm looking to take things to the next level. Besides pinning them on a different schedule what other pros and cons are there 2 using Tren e vs Tren Ace?

I would try incorporating some 100mg of Trenbolone Enanthate per week and see where you go from there.

You do get a bit more Trenbolone per weight with Acetate and Enanthate, but you'll get steady levels with the Enathate so you can shoot once per week.

Top Bottom