Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

jesa2

Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

Not who would win in a fight but what are the pros and cons?

Is Tren Enanthate roughly new?

Tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is not new, but it has just recently b/c available. Tren enth is new. I posted almost the exact same ? a few days ago. What is the active and halflife of the parabolan ester? I heard it's shorter than enth but I want to know how much. And I want about 100g's of it :D

Tren enth has a longer ester than parabolin, but both are about equal in effects. Think about Cyp compared to Enathate...Cyp is a slightly longer ester and prefered by many. Tren Enathate can be prepaired in 200-250mg/ml and easy to find. Parabolin was only 76mg/ml and was legendary at that. I am taking my own tren enanthate and I have veins head to toe, but a temper to match...

pro-man said:
Tren enth has a longer ester than parabolin, but both are about equal in effects. Think about Cyp compared to Enathate...Cyp is a slightly longer ester and prefered by many. Tren Enathate can be prepaired in 200-250mg/ml and easy to find. Parabolin was only 76mg/ml and was legendary at that. I am taking my own tren enanthate and I have veins head to toe, but a temper to match...
I don't know about "easy to find" I found it a few places but it sure commands a premium. Tren A is alittle more resonable but still high. I could get 4 times the Test Cyp for the price of what Tren E is costing me.

And don't tell me I don't know the right people. They're all getting those prices.

However I'm told all 500mgs/week of Tren E is a healthy dose which would almost makeup for it. That and I'm into trying new things. Looking forward to the experience.

Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate used to mrketed as primbolon but it was discontinued. now its made by some chineese sources. its just an ester like anth.

i think tren acetate is best option. cheap and you get more mg per mg.

pro-man said:
Enanthate is a longer ester than Cyp BTW but it isn't a very material difference.

most say that tren E is better than tren A compared on a mg-per-mg basis, proabably because the acetate ester has a very short half life, around a day or so, while enanthate gives much more stable blood levels at a half life of 4-5 days.
The Parabolan ester hexahydro... ist not worth the money.

well, it seems nobody knows any more than the little I do. I'll save up some cash, make my own, and try it at about 400mg/week for next seasons pre-competition. Should let me lift like crazy, not eat, and still keep most of my muscle.

for some reason Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate aka parabolen blows away tren enanthate. I have seen the results first hand.

Top Bottom