x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate Not who would win in a fight but what are the pros and cons? Is Tren Enanthate roughly new?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Question Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

Not who would win in a fight but what are the pros and cons?

Is Tren Enanthate roughly new?

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Trenbolone Enanthate VS Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

Tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is not new, but it has just recently b/c available. Tren enth is new. I posted almost the exact same ? a few days ago. What is the active and halflife of the parabolan ester? I heard it's shorter than enth but I want to know how much. And I want about 100g's of it

Tren enth has a longer ester than parabolin, but both are about equal in effects. Think about Cyp compared to Enathate...Cyp is a slightly longer ester and prefered by many. Tren Enathate can be prepaired in 200-250mg/ml and easy to find. Parabolin was only 76mg/ml and was legendary at that. I am taking my own tren enanthate and I have veins head to toe, but a temper to match...

Quote Quote posted by pro-man
    Tren enth has a longer ester than parabolin, but both are about equal in effects. Think about Cyp compared to Enathate...Cyp is a slightly longer ester and prefered by many. Tren Enathate can be prepaired in 200-250mg/ml and easy to find. Parabolin was only 76mg/ml and was legendary at that. I am taking my own tren enanthate and I have veins head to toe, but a temper to match...
    I don't know about "easy to find" I found it a few places but it sure commands a premium. Tren A is alittle more resonable but still high. I could get 4 times the Test Cyp for the price of what Tren E is costing me.

And don't tell me I don't know the right people. They're all getting those prices.

However I'm told all 500mgs/week of Tren E is a healthy dose which would almost makeup for it. That and I'm into trying new things. Looking forward to the experience.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate used to mrketed as primbolon but it was discontinued. now its made by some chineese sources. its just an ester like anth.

i think tren acetate is best option. cheap and you get more mg per mg.

Olympian

Quote Quote posted by pro-man
    Enanthate is a longer ester than Cyp BTW but it isn't a very material difference.

Good Broly

most say that tren E is better than tren A compared on a mg-per-mg basis, proabably because the acetate ester has a very short half life, around a day or so, while enanthate gives much more stable blood levels at a half life of 4-5 days.
    The Parabolan ester hexahydro... ist not worth the money.

Pro Bodybuilder

well, it seems nobody knows any more than the little I do. I'll save up some cash, make my own, and try it at about 400mg/week for next seasons pre-competition. Should let me lift like crazy, not eat, and still keep most of my muscle.

The Greatest

for some reason Trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate aka parabolen blows away tren enanthate. I have seen the results first hand.

Pro Bodybuilder

That's why I have to buy some