Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Enanthate??????

EX1855

Hey starting first Tren cycle and was given a bottle of "Trenbolone Enanthate by Advanced Adaptogens". (I have my other gear as well), anyway I was given this 10cc bottle from my best friend. This might be a dumb question but is this a Tren/Test enanthate mix? If so what are the ratios? The bottle lists 200mg per cc, but does not go into further details. So has anyone tried either Trenbolone Enanthate and or Adavanced Adaptogens labs? If so gimme some info please!!!

Damnitt I was hoping that it had some test enanthate in there too! Now I gotta get some more test to run with all of the tren

dude just use the tren e evry 5th day but if you can get another bottle and run it for like 8-12wks i used it for 6 weeks with a strict diet and i lost 12# of B.F. and put on 15# of muscle. I was 202# and was putting up 395 with almost 18" arm!!! Moved to Vegas and I lost 1/2 the second bottle. I was heart broken stuff works great!!! good luck

No man, have done multiple cycles over the last 6 years this is just my first time running Tren. So I have the bottle of Tren-E 200mgs per c, and I have made my own Transdermal with 1 cart of Tren per bottle of Transport Matrix (basically just something to hold the Tren) I am on week two of running the Transdermal, and the Tren-E as well as some Sus at 400mgs per week. So far I feel great, no bad sides other than bad night sweats and my workouts have been some of the best ever!

Top Bottom