Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Enanthate

tenacity2986

So I'm in 7 weeks deep on my cycle, with some testosterone @ 500mg/wk, equipoise at 600mg/week, masteron @ 400mg/week, and I front loaded 5 weeks with 50mg/day dianabol... Now week 8 starts tomorrow and I am supposed to add trenbolone enanthate to my cycle for 5 weeks... except I've never tried tren before and am very worried about sides (as I should be)

I think I'm going to start at 80mg/week (yes per week)just to see how I respond to it. I don't want to get into 200mg/week until I know for sure I can handle the sides.

Will I see any sides at 80mg/week, and will I see the tren have any effect at that low a dose? Just curious as I know it is VERY potent. I would rather run at 80mg/week for 5 weeks and up it every cycle if I appreciate the benefits enough over the sides but no need to rush into massive doses which could complicate my life in other aspects overnight ... thoughts?

The only problem I see is that by the time it has started working you will be stopping it.. I wouldn't do it this cycle but would wait until the next cycle and try tren ace. If sides get out of hand then you can stop them in a few days as opposed to 2 weeks..

Just my thoughts

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Tren is like a tattoo, you gotta be 150% ready to go cuz there's no going back.

You have a good cycle going...and A LOT of juice already...I'd save the tren for another time

I also think you should save the Tren for further down the road. A lot of people get more sides from Tren if test is kept high, and since you are running test at 500, it might not be a good idea to start Tren for the first time until you know how you respond to it. Once you do start it in the future, run it at around 200mg and assess from there

You aren't going to be able to tell what's happening with 80mg of tren E. You should start in the shallow end, but this isn't even a puddle. 5 weeks is not enough for enanthate though. You'll need to use acetate if you want to go this route. Start at 50mg eod

im baffled by the quick responses on this forum, ive tried others and would wait days sometimes to get a response. Thanks for the helpful tips... damn i was really hoping to get it in this cycle. I'm pushing in 3ml per inject in quads, so i didnt think 3.25ml would be that big of a deal, but I agree with you guys, I just needed someone to knock some sense into me. I'm anxious to try it, but anxious to proceed with caution too, better to be safe and have the right ancillaries just in case.

Just curious, would 100mg/week even do anything?

Also just to let you know my current cycle is a 16 week cycle with eq stopping in week 15, and anavar starting in week 13-16

Just run this one out and try some tren next time, preferable acetate. I doubt you'd even notice 100mg. I'd try easing in to the Tren at 200mg wk with acetate and hope you tolerate it well enough to get in the 3-400 range.

Adding a tiny dose of tren will accelerate fat loss and speed up recovery. The stack you're currently on is all you really need but why not try the tren at a tiny dose if it feels safest for you. I've run tren as low as 150mg a week and it definitely helps. I've run tren as high as 1,400mg a week and I definitely felt like shit. There's nothing wrong with being cautious.

Adding a tiny dose of tren will accelerate fat loss and speed up recovery. The stack you're currently on is all you really need but why not try the tren at a tiny dose if it feels safest for you. I've run tren as low as 150mg a week and it definitely helps. I've run tren as high as 1,400mg a week and I definitely felt like shit. There's nothing wrong with being cautious.

Wow, 1400 mg's a week? That's a serious cycle.

Top Bottom