Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone dick question

Methu

I am on a Trenbolone cycle right now and doing 50 mg a day of it, using the acetate Ester and I am stacking 500 mg of testosterone with it. My gains have been incredible on the cycle and I'm gaining strength like crazy. I'm already taking caber quarter mg every other day , I am noticing a loss of erections

I run caber e3d so you may be crashing. Get your bloods taken and see what the levels say and adjust accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on a Trenbolone cycle right now and doing 50 mg a day of it, using the acetate Ester and I am stacking 500 mg of testosterone with it. My gains have been incredible on the cycle and I'm gaining strength like crazy. I'm already taking caber quarter mg every other day , I am noticing a loss of erections

Increase your dostinex dose, if you're doing 350mgs of trenbolone per week you need at least .25mgs of dostinex every other day
also hcgenerate es works for anti-prolactin

Then you need to get bloodwork done so you can see the ACTUAL problem, not what anyone is guessing or assumes, but to get the REAL problem...

I would strongly recommend you get bloodwork done sir. You want a concrete answer to the issues and you need bloodwork to do that

Top Bottom