Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone blends

Kaschinsky

Are there any trenbolone blends like sustanon oromnadren for testosterone? I think it would be interesting to have atrenbolone that will work for long and will kick in faster than theenanthate. If there is any such blend, can you give me an insight onhow it feels?

Yes there are blends. Ace and enan are common. As well as using hex. It feels like tren still. Tren is tren. Just like test is test. Keep your levels stable and it's all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tri-tren is pretty common. It's 50mg tren ace, 50mg tren e and 50mg tren hex per serving.

Cut blends are also pretty common which usually contain 50mg test prop, 50mg tren ace and 50mg mast prop.

Each UG lab produces their own blends though. They aren't 'one size fits all'

There are a lot of different trenbolone blends, so you can surely find one of your taste. Personally, when it comes to trenbolone, I prefer to have just one ester in order to have a better control over the situation. Testosterone has milder side effects, so there is no need for such stringent control, hence it is perfectly fine for me to use Sustanon and the likes, but with trenbolone it is not like that for me.

Top Bottom