Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone based cycle instead of test

Stylon

Hi all,

I'm going to be doing a test-e and tren-e cycle for around 12 weeks,

I have read up that a higher dose of tren (for me will be 400 ew) and a lower dose of test (250 ew) will actually cancel out most sides of tren and will improve your gains

Can any one confirm this on experience? If so what gains did you make and how much lower did your bf% go??

:)

I wouldn't say it cancels the sides of tren... just the lower dose of test will lower the test-related sides and therefor the overall amount of sides experienced. Personally, tren is one of, if not my favorite inj. and I experience great results with minimal sides. I've run tren/eq or tren/winny without any test at all and had no problems with it. As long as you have at least enough test to keep your levels in the high-normal range you shouldn't experience too many extra negatives like lack of libido, but honestly the only way to know if this type of cycle works for you is to try it. I like a low test, higher tren cycle b/c it keeps water retention and estrogen down, and I get leaner or maintain bf even while bulking, but it's not for everyone. Make sure you have extra test in case you find you need to adjust dosages mid-cycle, and have all your PCT and cycle supps ready before you start bro. Good luck, and may the tren be with you!

i ran 350mg of tren ace and 500mg cyp and i had sides right off the bat of de-hydration. i started getting pumps week 3-4. i have a tren log up you should browse on my sides. i also was horny 24/7 which for me is a bad side cause it gets to be annoying thinking about sex all the time when you have a full time career

i did not get any insomnia, granted i was on caber which for me helps me sleep hard.

I like to keep tren dose lower and for shorter durations. Add winny in for less sides and increased hardness and strength.

i agree. start your tren dose low and see how you react. i went to 200 mg every week and it was ok. tried 400mg and was off the wall. strong drug my friend.

Top Bottom