Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone and anger management

Elitist@

Hi,
I have been on tren for 4 weeks and my temper took a 90 degree turn, I have always been an easy going person even when running test ,deca and winni, but trenb is stressing me out so much to the point I have considered to discontinue taking it in the middle of the cycle, I had about 4 f...ing bad arguments with my wife in the last two weeks and it never happened before. I need your opinions on what to take to control it or should I stop taking it? do you think increasing my three hour daily work out to 4 hours might make me more tired and diminish my anger? thank you.

No, working out more won't make you too tired to argue. If anything it'll make you more irritable. 3 hours though? Damn that's a marathon workout. But hey if you have the spare time.
You can't take anything to calm your temper, at least not something simple. You just have to handle it bro. Some people can't run tren because they can't control themselves. I get aggravated a little easier but nothing out of my control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are working out that much and still have the baby batter to get a temper then you are the problem my friend in the first place

tren is very androgenic, and it isn't for everyone. the good news is the more you use tren over time, the less it will affect you. but in the mean time if you get angry or irritable just WALK AWAY. remember that a real alpha male knows how to walk away

also saiyan brings up a good point. if you workout too much you actually lower your blood sugar.. low blood sugar and being hungry will cause irritability!! so if you workout so much you need to be eating. notice how a baby whines and cries when it gets hungry or tired? well on tren you need to make sure you don't have either issue

Trenbolone is a very androgenic steroid. It's the androgenic steroids of properties that cause increases in aggression. There isn't much you can really do about it. It's just the nature of the steroid.

It sounds like you don't respond well to androgenic steroids. I would stop using the trenbolone. You certainly aren't the first person to experience these side effects. Tren is known for ruining relationships.

You should base your future cycles on steroids that have a high anabolic rating but low androgenic rating. Things like deca, eq, winstrol, anavar, primo etc.

Hi,
I have been on tren for 4 weeks and my temper took a 90 degree turn, I have always been an easy going person even when running test ,deca and winni, but trenb is stressing me out so much to the point I have considered to discontinue taking it in the middle of the cycle, I had about 4 f...ing bad arguments with my wife in the last two weeks and it never happened before. I need your opinions on what to take to control it or should I stop taking it? do you think increasing my three hour daily work out to 4 hours might make me more tired and diminish my anger? thank you.

If you cannot control yourself while on tren - discontinue it.

There is no other way around it.

Usually people who have anger management issues will have it really bad with tren. So I am assuming you are not the easiest person in general if tren affects you that much.

Top Bottom