Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Acetate

massgainer

I had the fortune to get ahold of 3 10 ml bottles of Tren. I'm not real up to date on Tren. but I was thinking about doing a 100mg eod until I finish the 30ml. Would that be wise? Also, I heard there is no real need to stack anything with the tren, besides using a good pct, which I have clomid for.Also, I heard Tren won't Aromatize and am unsure if this is true. Any help would be appreciated.

Without stacking tren with something like test, you won't see any huge gains. You'll get stonger, harder and more vascular, but not much bigger. Stack it with prop 100mg/eod. You will love this stack.

A warning though. Tren can have some pretty bad sides for a lot of people. I wouldn't recommend using it if you are just starting out.

massgainer said:
I had the fortune to get ahold of 3 10 ml bottles of Tren. I'm not real up to date on Tren. but I was thinking about doing a 100mg eod until I finish the 30ml. Would that be wise? Also, I heard there is no real need to stack anything with the tren, besides using a good pct, which I have clomid for.Also, I heard Tren won't Aromatize and am unsure if this is true. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd recomend stackin it with Test at the very least as insurance to keep your johnson working. First time out I'd start with 37.5mg or 75mg/day. Maybe 75mg EOD for not more than 6 weeks. Sounds like you need more research before you do anything though.

massgainer said:

1.- Absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen.

2.- Trenbolone will also shut down natural testosterone production which even a relatively small dose and keep the testosterone level suppressed for an extended period of time, this can lower libido and cause erectile dysfunction (fina dick). it is essential that you always stack trenbolone with testosterone.

Even with test, tren can fuck up your libido. Once the prolactin builds up, you're screwed, even with super high test levels. Get some dostinex!

tren
test
eq
winny
proviron

stack of the gods.

Top Bottom