Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Acetate

Body2000

I have heard nothing but good stuff about Trenbolone. I know someone who can get the Tokkyo Trenbolone 75. 75mg in 20 ml.
My question is how much would i need to take a week. I dd some research but could not find to much on the subject. I am 5'8 @ 175 pounds.
Thanks

75 mg per week.....and i hope u r not prone to male pattern baldness.....but excellent product.

Great video on Trenbolone too bro:

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on what else you may or may not be taking I would say the average dose is around 75mg/day or some go 112.5mg EOD.

Does the Spectro variant of Tren contain the acetate ester? I take it that with Tren acetate, daily injections are not required as they are with regular Tren?

I have seen prices up to $280 for 20 ml of 75 per. That would be 20 days worth if you went to 75 mg/ed. You would be foolish not to look into making your own. I run at 75 mg/ed made 27 ml at 148.8mg/ml and it cost me $86.00,(including shipping). Do some more research, you'll save an ass load of cash!:D

Top Bottom