Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone 1000mgs

Blaking

I've heard of test cycles 1000mgs
how about doing trenbolone 1000mgs? with dostinex .5mgs EOD I would do 600mgs of tren enan/week and 400mgs of tren ace, 200mg shots every 3 days of acetate.
my states are 5'4 156 lbs want to get to bulking 190-200
is this a good run? i have done test alone before

I read 1,000mg of tren and instantly felt super hot, sweaty, acid reflux, toxic, just terrible overall, lol. Not something any of us should be contemplating. I would not go over 300mg per week again.

Tren Ace is a compund I ramp up. I start at 350mg and increase over a period of time. 525mg is usually my sweet spot. I've gone up to 700mg but after 3 days I went back down to 525mg it was just to much for me to handle. Starting at 1000mg is just absurd and you're gonna shock your body and hurt yourself. Be smart!

If you choose to run Tren at 1000mg/week, caber isn't going to save you from the sides that come with it.

Also, with the dosage being that high, you will find it very hard to grow like you want. Your appetite will most likely be destroyed and your metabolism will be so high you won't be able to eat enough food to keep up with it.

You also don't go from Test alone, to a gram of Tren. That is idiotic.

If you are looking to grow, stack Test with an anabolic like Deca/NPP or LGD-4033 and eat.

Three words... expect a divorce! LOL
I am not saying to use tren, but if you do, my comments are below.
A number of things wrong with this....just use one Esther... I highly recommend starting with ace. It gets out of your system faster.
I never recommend any starting dose that high for any AAS. Everyone reacts differently. How do you react with prolactin??? Tren will mentally affect you, you will get night sweats , and you may get a stench to your sweat.
I have used all different dosages. I usually run around 700, and I have gotten pretty good at controlling the urges. Things will bother you that are really minuscule. You need to tell yourself that the things bothering you really don’t matter.
I did try 900 one time and lasted for 2 weeks and had to lower the dosage. It was sort of like I was watching my life from outside my body. I was sort of the walking dead. It’s hard to explain, but not worth it at those doses for me.
I am going to go back to a lower dose probably. BTW- I only use tren precompetition during my cut. I do not use it for bulking, however I am going to try 250 mg during my next bulk. I just like to expirement first hand and see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom