Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone 1000mgs

Three words... expect a divorce! LOL
I am not saying to use tren, but if you do, my comments are below.
A number of things wrong with this....just use one Esther... I highly recommend starting with ace. It gets out of your system faster.
I never recommend any starting dose that high for any AAS. Everyone reacts differently. How do you react with prolactin??? Tren will mentally affect you, you will get night sweats , and you may get a stench to your sweat.
I have used all different dosages. I usually run around 700, and I have gotten pretty good at controlling the urges. Things will bother you that are really minuscule. You need to tell yourself that the things bothering you really don’t matter.
I did try 900 one time and lasted for 2 weeks and had to lower the dosage. It was sort of like I was watching my life from outside my body. I was sort of the walking dead. It’s hard to explain, but not worth it at those doses for me.
I am going to go back to a lower dose probably. BTW- I only use tren precompetition during my cut. I do not use it for bulking, however I am going to try 250 mg during my next bulk. I just like to expirement first hand and see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t going to reply, deep down I think you know this is a bad idea. I’m just going to say I think tren is for advanced users, I know I am NOT there yet having run only 3 complete cycles. Please don’t harm yourself, it’s just not worth it, if you don’t listen to me, please listen to the other much more experienced responses you have received.

Tren from what I’ve heard/read/witnessed is nothing to play around with...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

1. This is a horrible idea. Whether or not this is a troll post, I'm placing this info for others that are even contemplating this.
- You will be panting like a dog all day even when sitting down, insomnia, issues with your heart, and you wont be able to train properly. Most likely you will feel very sick and wont want to eat. I could go on...

2. The whole idea of running a gram of this and a gram of that is ludicrous. I am also 5'4 though I weigh 90kgs in shape (198pounds) I have competed before, and have a solid phsyique. I can tell you I do not need to go over 400mgs of test and 400mgs of tren. I keep my doses moderate as it allows me to be more versatile with the compounds that I add in.
To elaborate with this gram idea, I honestly think it's due to 2 reasons.
- These guys have received really underdosed gear, and they 'think' they are running a gram whilst they are running half of that.
- Their receptors are so dogsht that they need to run doses this high to try to achieve solid results from those compounds.
- Maybe, some of the top pros use this dose, but look at their goddamn stomachs, and how many people pass out on stage it's ridiculous, they are walking time bombs.
- Have a look at Sergio Oliva, from the 60s and 70s. The guy was insane. Do you honestly believe they would even contemplate of running a gram of this and a gram of that.... They used conservative amounts and relied on heavy heavy painful training to achieve those kind of results. They also trained differently too and weren't afraid to do whole body workouts here n there.

1969_Sergio_Oliva_-_Rare.jpg

3. You haven't even mentioned HGH or orals or even some of the sarms they have here. You can honestly reduce your doses by a third of what you are stating, and spend the rest of that money on a bit of HGH to add some lean tissue gains, increasing muscle fibers and creating hyperplasia.

4. Although I know of one guy personally that mixes Tren E with Tren A, the guy is a psycho and not something I would recommend. Choose one ester. Since you sound more on the junior/beginner side, just run half a ml of Tren A every day, or every other day. Reduce your test dose by at least half. Have some fun and chuck a dbol in there or some anavar. Maybe spend some money on HGH if you can afford it. You will get better gains. You will feel better. You won't be puking at night. You will gain size this way.

1. This is a horrible idea. Whether or not this is a troll post, I'm placing this info for others that are even contemplating this.
- You will be panting like a dog all day even when sitting down, insomnia, issues with your heart, and you wont be able to train properly. Most likely you will feel very sick and wont want to eat. I could go on...

2. The whole idea of running a gram of this and a gram of that is ludicrous. I am also 5'4 though I weigh 90kgs in shape (198pounds) I have competed before, and have a solid phsyique. I can tell you I do not need to go over 400mgs of test and 400mgs of tren. I keep my doses moderate as it allows me to be more versatile with the compounds that I add in.
To elaborate with this gram idea, I honestly think it's due to 2 reasons.
- These guys have received really underdosed gear, and they 'think' they are running a gram whilst they are running half of that.
- Their receptors are so dogsht that they need to run doses this high to try to achieve solid results from those compounds.
- Maybe, some of the top pros use this dose, but look at their goddamn stomachs, and how many people pass out on stage it's ridiculous, they are walking time bombs.
- Have a look at Sergio Oliva, from the 60s and 70s. The guy was insane. Do you honestly believe they would even contemplate of running a gram of this and a gram of that.... They used conservative amounts and relied on heavy heavy painful training to achieve those kind of results. They also trained differently too and weren't afraid to do whole body workouts here n there.

View attachment 140416

3. You haven't even mentioned HGH or orals or even some of the sarms they have here. You can honestly reduce your doses by a third of what you are stating, and spend the rest of that money on a bit of HGH to add some lean tissue gains, increasing muscle fibers and creating hyperplasia.

4. Although I know of one guy personally that mixes Tren E with Tren A, the guy is a psycho and not something I would recommend. Choose one ester. Since you sound more on the junior/beginner side, just run half a ml of Tren A every day, or every other day. Reduce your test dose by at least half. Have some fun and chuck a dbol in there or some anavar. Maybe spend some money on HGH if you can afford it. You will get better gains. You will feel better. You won't be puking at night. You will gain size this way.

I agree with your message however I do feel that exaggeration has been included.
The symptoms
You have competed.. you know why they are passing out on stage... and it’s not because they are using large amounts of AAS.- yes a contributing factor, but they push their body to the limits... their diet, their bodyfat, their water, etc. , if they had water retention issues they are taking dietetics. That increases the probability.
You also know why the people on tren have difficulty breathing and how to minimize it.
When they are onstage they have very little AAS in their system.

Charger, I'd like to see you run 1 gram of legitimate tren for a few weeks, and you're welcome to tell me if any of those symptoms have been exaggerated hahah

Charger, I'd like to see you run 1 gram of legitimate tren for a few weeks, and you're welcome to tell me if any of those symptoms have been exaggerated hahah

I ran 900 for two weeks. If I comment, it’s because I have usually tried it. No shortness of breath, workouts were fine. The issues I had were on the mental side. Things that Were irrelevant, would get me worked up and it was like I was the walking dead. I knew that that dosage was not for me.
I get the shortness of breathe after being in awhile and lower my hemoglobin and I am good to go... for a little while.
I am on the same page as you with your message.

Cheers. Also nice to meet you Charger.
Man I'm finishing up a 12 week Tren E run now (you may have seen my other post)...
Much like yourself within the first 3-4 weeks, you actually feel quite a euphoria on it, then I notice weeks 5onwards it really starts to crush the system, and that's when I really feel the shortness of breath etc.

The mental sides are of course prevalent, and the severity of those sides definitely increase over time.
I remember within the first month I literally wanted to bang every pussy in sight, but 6+ weeks afterwards, I avoided everyone, I was just tired and annoyed at everything and just wanted the fucken thing to be done with so I can enjoy sleeping again!

I think the most I have pushed to is 600, maybe 800 (this was maybe 3 or 4 years ago) but I 100% remember feeling like death on it, and hated myself for running it that high. For me 300mg/400mg is my sweet spot.

Every weapon/tool has an application, and although I respect Tren for it's seriousness, I think it does have it's use in short term stints in a cycle/s (maybe 4 weeks), and this is where Acetate flourishes best...
I'd only recommend Tren E to those that can really handle all the sides, and even then if you're able to do it during a holiday or sometime when you're daily responsibilities are lowered.
My background is in accounting so I have a corporate job, being in front of the PC mostly, but I will say that I was more re-active to some things at work, but I will say that sleep was the most serious issue for me. So turning up to work looking really tired and just drained.
Fortunately I did push through most days, even on days when I couldn't fucking sleep at all, and took only one sick day in the whole three months, and that was just due to not sleeping well.

Although Tren does 100% cause mental sides alone, I think we can agree that it's one of the only anabolics that causes significant insomnia.
And you gotta think man, ANYONE (steroids or not) that doesn't sleep well over a 3 month period, they're going to be pretty fucking agitated...

Top Bottom