Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenabol/Trenbolone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melochai

I was just trying to see what you guys thought about it. What kind of gains and side effects. Oh, and what kind of dosage you were at with those gains and sides. Thanks guys!

melochai said:
I was just trying to see what you guys thought about it. What kind of gains and side effects. Oh, and what kind of dosage you were at with those gains and sides. Thanks guys!

Very potent AAS,,,good for just about everything. Runs GREAT with Testosterone.

So, what kind of sides do you experience? I'm thinking about using it on my 2nd cycle, so I was wondering what kind of dosage you guys would recommend. I was thinking about running it with some Test and EQ or Deca, not sure yet. I'm just now finishing up my first cycle.

melochai said:
So, what kind of sides do you experience? I'm thinking about using it on my 2nd cycle, so I was wondering what kind of dosage you guys would recommend. I was thinking about running it with some Test and EQ or Deca, not sure yet. I'm just now finishing up my first cycle.

Some would argue that tren is not a good idea for a first and even a second cycle... that being said, a good starting dose would be 37.5 - 50mg ED... daily injects are often preferred because of more stable blood levels... others will say that EOD injects work just fine...

Also, aside from a rare few, most wouldn't run tren with deca since they compete for the same receptors (both are nandrolones)... AND you'd be shutting yourself down pretty hard....tren has a fair amount of sides... and both tren and deca are infamous for ruining libido.... test & tren is a good starter... maybe even add EQ in there

njmuscleguy said:
Some would argue that tren is not a good idea for a first and even a second cycle... that being said, a good starting dose would be 37.5 - 50mg ED... daily injects are often preferred because of more stable blood levels... others will say that EOD injects work just fine...

Also, aside from a rare few, most wouldn't run tren with deca since they compete for the same receptors (both are nandrolones)... AND you'd be shutting yourself down pretty hard....tren has a fair amount of sides... and both tren and deca are infamous for ruining libido.... test & tren is a good starter... maybe even add EQ in there

This is very good advice. That being said, its not uncommon (or at least was not uncommon) to run 75 mg tren injects daily when the cattle implant conversion kits were popular.

NFG

if you are gonna run tren i suggest having proviron on hand. and not dostinex. when deca shut me down only pro-v helped

Be prepared to shed your hair like crazy if you are prone to losing some hair on aas. I stopped taking Tren because i was losing a ton of hair everyday.

bruce410 said:
if you are gonna run tren i suggest having proviron on hand. and not dostinex. when deca shut me down only pro-v helped

do you suggest taking it while running tren or afterwards (say, as part of PCT)?

I run an oral Trenabol 6 week cycle with a 4 week SuperDMZ 2.0 Rx. Cycle looks like this...make sure to run a good PCT as this will shut you down hard quick.
Trenabol @ 4/4/4/4/4/4 (2 caps AM & 2 caps PM)
Super DMZ 2.0 RX @ 0/0/2/2/2/2 (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom