Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenabol Depot, an Option instead of test?

C

CASS

Hi,

I was thinking for my next cycle of switching my test (either sust or etha) for Trenabol Depot instead. i was going to run a 12 week cycle with some d-bol and primo thrown in.

what do you guys think of changing the test ot trenbol?

(i know im going get flamed by some for even considering a cycle without test, but on a serious note whats the thoughts, btw this will be the first cycle ever i have used without test in it).

many thanks

CASS said:
Hi,

I was thinking for my next cycle of switching my test (either sust or etha) for Trenabol Depot instead. i was going to run a 12 week cycle with some d-bol and primo thrown in.

what do you guys think of changing the test ot trenbol?

(i know im going get flamed by some for even considering a cycle without test, but on a serious note whats the thoughts, btw this will be the first cycle ever i have used without test in it).

many thanks

cass, 12 weeks is a long time to run tren. also wo some test in there, you will prob. get shut down pretty hard.

rkp3194 said:
cass, 12 weeks is a long time to run tren. also wo some test in there, you will prob. get shut down pretty hard.

how long would you run the tren?

tren depot is an enanthate ester and will take some time to kick in. i would run it at least 10 weeks.

however....is this your first run of tren? if it is i strongly suggest the acetate ester. its quicker acting so it will be in and out of your system quick so it wont be as hard on your body as the enanthate. also, tren has alot of sides. acetate is best because if you react badly to the sides you can cut it off immediately instead of waiting for it to clear your system.

tren without test is a no no. here is why: tren is a nandrolone and nandrolones shut your system down hard. so basically youll be running without any test at all and some primo. primo can take the place of test sometimes but only in high dosages and certainly not with a nandrolone.

Top Bottom