Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TrenA + TestP In the Beginning of TrenE +TestP Cycle

Trμptamine

From my previous Cycle i still have
-1500mg of Trenbolone Acetate and the same -1500mg Testosterone Propionate

I am planning my next cycle as
400±50mg/Week Tren E
300±50mg/Week Test E
for 10-12 Weeks, depending on sides.

And want to use up the old gear. What would you say is the optimal transition between both Esters?

Acetate half life is 3 days, 2 for Prop and 10.5 for Enth.
I'd like to calculate the best dosage to keep my blood levels relatively constant. So when i start using E, i will lower the dose of P and A, but stopping instantly would be a bad idea.

Does somebody know the best way to do a smooth transition, or how to calculate it?

Also would you say this is not enough Test for proper results? I prefer high Tren low Test because im am an acne person, but get 0 sides apart from that.

And is it a good idea to add in Stanos in the end of the cycle, or is this to harsh for the poor liver...

Thanks in advance!

I have just found out that serum levels reach peak value after 4 weeks and stay relatively constant from then.
Assuming the levels increase linear, this would lead to

Week12345
TrenA mg/week4003002001000
TrenE mg/week400400400400400

Is this correct? I know it's better to smaller the intervals with constant doe, this was only to show the idea. But i am unsure if levels increase linearly etc.
I am also afraid to inject 800mg Tren in the first week...

I'm not one to give advice....but I would go with the tren a in case you run into heavy sides...800mg tren e the first week...you will have a long wait for it to clear should problems arise....jmo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tren is a very powerful steroid. A little bit goes a long ways. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

Tren has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 500/500. In comparison, testosterone has a ratio of 100/100. Tren is 5x stronger then testosterone mg per mg. Tren is a very powerful and effective steroid, but it can also be very harsh in the way of side effects.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle -

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Check out this video about Trenbolone side-effects:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom