Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren with winny or anavar

Winny or Anavar with tren?

• anavar

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • win depot

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • both

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters
Slyder190 said:
Never used Tren/Anavar but I can tell you straight up you will not be disappointed withTren/Winny/Solid Diet.
what would a cycle look like?
how long would you run these?
and how often?

I hit 400mg tren e/ 500mg test e/ 50mg ed winny for 10 weeks, but most would recommed 8 weeks.

I didnt like the winny due to joint pains. Next cycle will replace it with Var - thats supposed to be an awesome combo

To all tren winny users, it seems very harhs on hair. Did you experienced shedding or thinning using these compounds? I would go with tren and anavar as i wouldn,t touch winny again because hair loss. Anavar is very safe, but what about tren? you shed or have thinning hair with tren?

yes Tren can mess with your hair line if that is a worry of yours but so can winny, it depends if you are prone to hair loss or not... Winny by far has always been a fave of mine and many others but adding tren to the mix will just set it off in my book... but I cant see running any of this with out one main ingredient and it is TEST.... just my 2 sense.....

winny and tren is an awsome combo. Never used VAR in the mix, but im sure it would be a nice addition if you got the money for it. I cant handle tren mentally very well. So im staying away from it. Im on winny and Var and test right now. And its not to much different. Im lookin hard and vascular

Top Bottom