Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren a vs tren e kicking time

Steve Beck

which one kicks in faster combined with test c guys? I'm looking for some quick gains, I did anavar and test in the past so thank you for your advice.

With test C you would want to run Tren E. They are very similar esters so you can just inject them together twice per week. Tren A would need to be EOD and would just complicate your injection schedule.

Tren ace has a half life of 2 days and should be injected EOD or MWF
Tren e has a half life of 10.5 days and should be injected twice per week

Tren ace will kick in faster but it makes the most sense to stack tren e with test cyp since test cyp has a long ester.

I like to use tren e with test e and longer ester more anabolic then shorter

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Do Ace. Because when you want to bail lol you'll be glad you did.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No, seriously though. If you've never done tren before you absolutely should do tren Ace instead of E. The sides can be very unforgiving. Get a feel of how you will react to tren. Insomnia alone can make it hard to function. For all you know you could become irrational and even damage relationships in your life which could take years to recover from. Tren isn't a joke. Treat it as such and start with ace low dose gauge your tolerance. If you have a significant other I would avoid it completely if you're not competing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom