Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren vs. Masteron

MBdominate66

Have ran tren before but am thinking of swtiching to masteron this year to try something different. Needed some thoughts on the two compounds whether negative or postive:evil:

mast prop at 100 mgs a day is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

6'1 230 lbs im guessing around 12 percent body fat...ive done two cycles of tren and loved..didnt catch any of the crazy sides besides nite sweats...heard some good things about masteron but i am being told its more of a hardner more then anything and thats all i may be looking for at the point of my use

6'1 230 lbs im guessing around 12 percent body fat...ive done two cycles of tren and loved..didnt catch any of the crazy sides besides nite sweats...heard some good things about masteron but i am being told its more of a hardner more then anything and thats all i may be looking for at the point of my use
It will dry you up and get you looking like granite. Tren will build muscle and burn fat. I think they are synergistic if you are very low bodyfat and want a finished look so I don't really think they should be compared. It's more like Masteron vs Winstrol.

exactly what i thought....so masteron is more like a finisher...Yea i dont really get sdies from tren and the results seem endless so i was thinking of running tren 8-10 weeks then switching to masteron. what do you think?

You can pin every other day?

Yea right now im pinning prop every other day. But if i did swtich to masteron it would be the enanthate ester. due you think the prop version would be better?

Top Bottom