Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren vs. Masteron

this is what i'm running now....(overkill I know lol)

var 60mg/day 1-8
test e 250mg/week 1-12
primo e 600mg/week 1-12
mast prop 700mg/week 3-12
tren a 350mg/week 5-12
proviron 75mg/day 7-12
n2slin 3 caps a day 1-12

I was running t3 and albuterol but had crazy sides and it was eating me up bro and I was getting flat as **** so I dropped that and i'm feeling better and getting things rolling here.
I'm in week 3 and I added the mast and the primo should be shining pretty soon and i'm getting hard as hell and leaning out nicely, I actually gained a lb since I dropped the t3 and im still leaning out so u know that primo is kicking in now, just eat a TON of protein with primo and go low carb and its money:evil:
any idea what your bodyfat is bro?

masteron and proviron are DHT's. they will harden you up but you should stack them with something anabolic for best results.

stacking them together would be a waste, they are more like compliments in stacks. i love me dbol/proviron stack for example

tren is way more powerful and way more sides than masteron, we can start right there with the difference. and you can run tren alone and get tremendous results.. it does it all

def not a waste... there is no better feeling/look then multiple dhts... mast & proviron with a lil test FTW

^^^ yeah its not a waste, probably should have used a better word for it.. i mean if you stack proviron and mast together expect to get very hard, but if you want mass then you should throw in something else like dbol or test on top of it.

but comparing apples to oranges I would say tren blows away mast in every category short of side effects and recovery.

^^^ yeah its not a waste, probably should have used a better word for it.. i mean if you stack proviron and mast together expect to get very hard, but if you want mass then you should throw in something else like dbol or test on top of it.

but comparing apples to oranges I would say tren blows away mast in every category short of side effects and recovery.

For sure, tren makes mast its little bitch...

I ran mast/test/primo all at 750mg/week recently - until I couldnt bear the pain of the primo anymore.

It was a solid stack, sneaky gains came later for sure.

Tren is a stronger more effective drug. I just run masteron as a compliment to testosterone, not as something I expect to do anything crazy

Masteron is a miracle drug if your body fat is less than 10 percent to start with. You get the benefits of both steroid and AI but without any side effects lol! I read this somewhere I have not tried them myself though.

Hello new at this 47 yrs lean about 165lb I have taken test w/bol and worked pretty well. After reading about other products a may go a different rout any sugestions ???

Top Bottom