Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren, tren, tren

cdownie927

alright I heard different stories of which to use what is the recommendation of which to use and amount taking a week to produce good noticable gains

Tren acetate

Tren enth.

Tren hy....

Tren with all three compounds

will be running test cyp, primo, also.

Tren acetate is a good way to go if you have never used tren before because if you were to get some nasty sides as some do from tren, you could come off and it would clear quickly. I would say a good dose to start with would between 37.5mg and 50mg ed or 75 to 100mg eod. Eod is easier due to less frequent injections but blood levels will of course remain more stable with ed injections. Also I personally wouldn't run primo with something as powerful as tren because you probably won't even be able to notice the effects of the primo. Being that it's so expensive I would save it for a milder cycle.

cdownie927 said:
alright I heard different stories of which to use what is the recommendation of which to use and amount taking a week to produce good noticable gains

Tren acetate

Tren enth.

Tren hy....

It's like asking if test prop, test cyp and test enan will produce different results. They are all test. Virtually the same thing applies to tren, those compounds just have longer/shorter esters. They will all produce good results.

Ideally, if you are running test+tren, go with test prop and tren acetate.

PARABOLAN - trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate - info
FINAPLIX - trenbolone acetate - info

cdownie927 said:

Tren acetate

Tren enth.

Tren hy....

Ditch the Primo bro...Save it for later. I personally loved the Tren Ace. but I am going to use Tren E this time and see how it goes. :qt:

If I were you I would drop the Eq and the Primo and do a tren/prop/winny cycle.

1-8 - Tren 50mgs/ED
1-10 - prop 75-100mgs/ED
1-8 - winny @ 50mgs/ED

Save the long esters for a different cycle.

I don't think you need anything else than a tren / prop cycle. Tren will cause you to drop bf, and the prop will keep your libido intact. The efects of winny will be lost in this stack. I have done it both ways in the past and to be honest I don;t use winny at all any longer

Re: tren, tren, tren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were you I would drop the Eq and the Primo and do a tren/prop/winny cycle.

1-8 - Tren 50mgs/ED
1-10 - prop 75-100mgs/ED
1-8 - winny @ 50mgs/ED

Save the long esters for a different cycle.
I wouldnt run winny for 8 weeks straight if you care about your liver at all....

I personally like a more simple cycle.

Tren 75mg/ED 1-7
Winny 60mg/ED 1-7

Simple short and awsome lean mass and strength and defining you at the same time!

Top Bottom