Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test/Var Cycle - Thoughts?

snowtrax1

I've been doing OMAD/IF Keto (low-carb), cardio, weights for the past year or so and currently down to the following. I've lifted all my life, fell off when I was married, but now back in to it.

SW: 267 lbs, BF: 34%
CW: 210 lbs, BF: 21%
H: 6'1" , Age: 39

This would be my 3rd cycle, previous cycles:

1. Primo/Winny - This was a while ago, can't remember what I did.
2. Test E/Tren A/T3/Clomid - Overall good l results! I wasn't a crazy fan of T3 or Clen; so don't think I will be using these again. The Tren A (225mg-300mg week depending on EOD layout for 8 weeks) wasn't bad, wasn't a fan of the EOD pinning and had some minor sides but could handle them. The Test E I ran at 500mg for 12 weeks. Ran Aromasin throughout cycle too + PCT at the end.

Before I start this cycle, I want to first try to get down to around 190 lbs with bf of around 15%; so, I'll just be continuing my OMAD/IF Keto, cardio, weights in the meantime but wanted to get some feedback on this cutting cycle; not looking for massive gains but just leaned out look.

Week 1-12 Test E - 125 mg 1x week (Mon)
Week 1-12 Tren E - 200 mg 2x week (Mon, Thurs) (400mg week)
Week 3-12 Anavar 50 mg per day (350mg week)
Week 1-12 Cabergoline 0.25 mg E3D
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 1-12 N2 Guard 7 caps per day
Week 1-17 Cardarine 20 mg per day
Week 13-14 OFF
Week 15-17 PCT (Clomid / Nolva)

I've been reading a bunch of posts, and this time I want to try having Tren higher than Test, and see how my body handles it. I was in between the following.

1. Originally had Test at 250 mg a week but dropped it down to 125 mg based on what I read online, should 125 mg be good with Tren at 400 mg a week?

2. Also, was going back and forth on either running this 10 or 12 weeks; does the 2 extra weeks make much of a difference?

Thank you!

Ok, thanks...maybe I'll run Tren 8 weeks and see how I feel at that point and if good push to 10 weeks, and I'll run Test for the full 12 weeks.

i would stick with 8 weeks of tren bro... ive seen guys run it longer but most generally have had enough after 6-8 weeks of it

i personally dont recommend people run cycles until they are more around 12-13% body fat

Thanks for the replies!

Ok, will probably go down to 8 weeks of Tren E and see how that goes.

Ty...yeah, still need to drop more bf so will make sure diet and workouts are on point; I'm thinking about next year for this cycle so hopefully I drop enough by then.

Top Bottom