Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test/Var Cycle - Thoughts?

Thanks for the replies! Definitely agree, still need to work on getting bf down further until I even decide to start this.

Ok, made some modifications based on feedback I received:

Week 1-10 Test E - 125 mg 2x week (250mg week)
Week 1-8 Tren E - 200 mg 2x week (400mg week)
Week 5-10 Anavar 50 mg per day (350mg week)
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or Arimidex 0.5mg EOD - [On hand, only use if needed.]
Week 1-10 Instead of Caber going to use Vitamin B6, E - [Help with Prolactin if I even need it.]
Week 1-10 Nizoral 2% Shampoo or Propecia/Rogain - [Use if needed.]
Week 11-13 OFF
Week 14-17 PCT (Clomid / Nolva)

1. After looking into Caber more, just didn't like what I read about it but as long as I keep Estrogen in check I think I should be fine with just using vitamin B6/E. However, what type of dosages should I be taking with vitamin B6/E? Just run this 10 weeks through cycle?

2. I know Aromasin is a “suicide” inhibitor and I did take it in my previous cycle but was thinking of using Arimidex this time around but see it can have a "estrogen rebound" after cycle. I probably won't even need any AI on 250mg/week of Test but just wondering what you guys prefer?

3. Hair loss doesn't run in my family and it can just be my paranoia thinking my hair has been thinning recently, but I was thinking of using either Propecia, Rogain, or Nizoral 2% Shampoo to help with DHT levels. Has anyone ever used any of these on cycle? At what dosages did you take it at?

Thanks, again!

If you keep estrogen in check most likely you will be good with tren or deca, its most important to keep estrogen in normal range with nandrolones. 400-500mg of vitamin B6 would be good dose for prolactin on tren cycle, but keep caber on hand just in case.
Arimidex is not good choice for and AI, you can have rebound effect on adex and believe or not you can get gyno on 250mg of test, I know few guys with gyno and they run trt dose of test, we are all different. So stay with aromasin, by far the best AI a.
When it comes to hair, its all genetic IMO. I have run many times mast/winny combo without any issue...Don t be paranoid.
Tren e for 8 weeks is on "border line", its longer ester, I would rather run tren a for 8 weeks, it will kick in faster and you can control sides better with tren a :)

Top Bottom