Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren test var cycle

nhsdan07

Hey guys so I'm just starting a 16 week cycle of tren e sustanon and var and my goal is to recomp. I want to know opinions on my calorie intake. Should I shoot for slightly above mainteance? Also want to know opinions on how my cycle looks. Thanks
My stats are
30 years old
6'4
230lbs @ 13%
Trying to get to 9% and maintain my same weight.
This is my first tren cycle but I have about 4 cycle under my belt.
My cycle is as follows
Sustanon @ 300mg week 1-16
Tren e @ 300mg week 5-14
Var @ 70mg week 7-12
Arimidex @ .5 eod
Caber @ .5 twice a week
Hcg 250mg twice a week until end of cycle
N2guard

Pct
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after last test shot.
Thinking about upping my tren to 400mg every week but waiting to see how I react first.

thanks for actually posting your stats... your pct is quite weak brother and definitely not even close to what you need on a cycle like this... as far as calories on a recomp, its honestly trial and error for each individual... i normally go with slightly below maintenance at first and see if you are still building muscle, which you should with these compounds... you can get away with more on tren on your diet with the nutrient partitioning capabilities as well... there's no need to up the tren... 400 is the max i would go...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys so I'm just starting a 16 week cycle of tren e sustanon and var and my goal is to recomp. I want to know opinions on my calorie intake. Should I shoot for slightly above mainteance? Also want to know opinions on how my cycle looks. Thanks
My stats are
30 years old
6'4
230lbs @ 13%
Trying to get to 9% and maintain my same weight.
This is my first tren cycle but I have about 4 cycle under my belt.
My cycle is as follows
Sustanon @ 300mg week 1-16
Tren e @ 300mg week 5-14
Var @ 70mg week 7-12
Arimidex @ .5 eod
Caber @ .5 twice a week
Hcg 250mg twice a week until end of cycle
N2guard

Pct
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after last test shot.
Thinking about upping my tren to 400mg every week but waiting to see how I react first.

Cycle looks pretty ok. I wouldn't run anavar that high though.
And HCG, it is debatable but probably not necessary until the last few weeks leading up to your PCT. But it's kinda 50/50 as tren is pretty harsh drug.

As far as recomp goes I would definitely recommend increase your caloric intake a little bit because you are running tren which is known to be very friggin effective nutrient partitioner and boosts your metabolism quite significantly.

As far as recomp goes I would definitely recommend increase your caloric intake a little bit because you are running tren which is known to be very friggin effective nutrient partitioner and boosts your metabolism quite significantly.

I agree... when I recomp with Tren I eat at maintenance and it radically changes my physique.

Ok thanks for the info Dylan. As far as the pct is concerned I only have arimidex on hand. Will that be ok to use in place of the aromasin or no? Also what should I dose the ostarine at in pct? Thanks

Ok thanks for the info Dylan. As far as the pct is concerned I only have arimidex on hand. Will that be ok to use in place of the aromasin or no? Also what should I dose the ostarine at in pct? Thanks
The reason for Aromasin in PCT is to prevent estrogen rebound. Unfortunately Arimidex will not be effective for this.

no, you want aromasin... arimidex does nothing to prevent estrogen rebound and aromasin also increases igf by a large amount which is key to help with recovery... aromasin is not difficult at all to get...

16 weeks is a long time, plus that sustanon will stick around another 7 weeks.. so that is 23 weeks on steroids which is going to hammer your HPTA and make it hard to recover

have you ran blood work already? i would hate for you to blow out your HPTA since you worked so hard to get to where you are.. i would suggest you do 12 weeks instead

Tren is a good drug for recomp. Anytime I ran it I stayed pretty much the same weight and dropped bodyfat. With that said it does have its side effects and I would limit both the dosage and length. I dont think 400mg of tren is necessary at all. Stick to the lowered dosage

Top Bottom