Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren test var cycle

Sustanon stays in your system for 7 weeks?! Then why do you start pct two weeks after your last shot then? If so then yes 23 weeks would be way to long. I would hate to cut it short though as that would mean I would have to cut my tren cycle short and it's the enth version so I'm on the fence. I'm half way into my 3rd week on 300mg and really haven't seen much in terms of body fat loss. My body weight is steadily going up even though I'm on a cut of about 2500 calories. Sitting at 234lbs right now. No sides yet. I was really worried about the insomnia part as I work long hours but haven't had any problems yet.

Sustanon stays in your system for 7 weeks?! Then why do you start pct two weeks after your last shot then? If so then yes 23 weeks would be way to long. I would hate to cut it short though as that would mean I would have to cut my tren cycle short and it's the enth version so I'm on the fence. I'm half way into my 3rd week on 300mg and really haven't seen much in terms of body fat loss. My body weight is steadily going up even though I'm on a cut of about 2500 calories. Sitting at 234lbs right now. No sides yet. I was really worried about the insomnia part as I work long hours but haven't had any problems yet.

Maybe you might wann a get your gear tested.

Sounds odd as your calories are pretty low for guy of your size.
Are you sure you are tracking everything correctly?
Also where did you get your gear from?

bud you are getting too excited here

the purpose of PCT is to prevent a hard landing. pct doesn't recover your HPTA, only your own body can. so we pct so we don't crash hard

Top Bottom