x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Tren to Test Ratio

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tren to Test Ratio within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So been reading around and seeing lots of different advice when it comes to tren and test doses. I ran test and tren years ago and believe I ran tren at higher dose than test (want to say maybe 500mg tren e to 250 test e?), I had some mild insomnia but no sweats or anything. So is the advice these days to run tren higher or lower dose than test? What is benefit/disadvantage of doing it one way over the other? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tren to Test Ratio

So been reading around and seeing lots of different advice when it comes to tren and test doses. I ran test and tren years ago and believe I ran tren at higher dose than test (want to say maybe 500mg tren e to 250 test e?), I had some mild insomnia but no sweats or anything. So is the advice these days to run tren higher or lower dose than test? What is benefit/disadvantage of doing it one way over the other? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bodybuilding Disclaimer:

You will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't discourage you from trying to obtain them.

~Me

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: Tren to Test Ratio

Quote Quote posted by LetsGrow View Post
    So been reading around and seeing lots of different advice when it comes to tren and test doses. I ran test and tren years ago and believe I ran tren at higher dose than test (want to say maybe 500mg tren e to 250 test e?), I had some mild insomnia but no sweats or anything. So is the advice these days to run tren higher or lower dose than test? What is benefit/disadvantage of doing it one way over the other? Thanks.

It really comes down to what works best for you. I have done high test and low Tren and vice versa. I found both high works best
    I only use Tren for cutting but I am usually higher on Tren than test, but I am also preparing for a contest so that also makes a difference. High mast, some Winnie, and other goodies thrown in there.
    There really isn’t a benefit- just what you like- if I had to pick one, the lower test will minimize aromatización. If you are bulking then you may not necessarily want that… estrogen is anabolic. If you have issues with gyno- scratch that.

Quote Quote posted by charger69mx View Post
    It really comes down to what works best for you. I have done high test and low Tren and vice versa. I found both high works best
    I only use Tren for cutting but I am usually higher on Tren than test, but I am also preparing for a contest so that also makes a difference. High mast, some Winnie, and other goodies thrown in there.
    There really isn’t a benefit- just what you like- if I had to pick one, the lower test will minimize aromatización. If you are bulking then you may not necessarily want that… estrogen is anabolic. If you have issues with gyno- scratch that.

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback

Bodybuilding Disclaimer:

You will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't discourage you from trying to obtain them.

~Me

I have been advising equal doses of both test and tren for many years now and have found that to be the most effective in terms of getting great results while mitigating side effects, however i do keep doses more moderate, never exceeding 400 mg of each but generally going about 300/300 for test and tren both

I have stuck with Dylan's advice and guidance on this and once I made that switch, my results and ability to deal with side effects improved tremendously!

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I have been advising equal doses of both test and tren for many years now and have found that to be the most effective in terms of getting great results while mitigating side effects, however i do keep doses more moderate, never exceeding 400 mg of each but generally going about 300/300 for test and tren both
    Awesome thanks buddy. Thinking I might try this method. Will be adding sr9009, gw (for lipid health), along with oral winny. Still have time to iron out all the details but those are the compounds I’m looking at right now.

Bodybuilding Disclaimer:

~Me

Awesome thanks buddy. Thinking I might try this method. Will be adding sr9009, gw (for lipid health), along with oral winny. Still have time to iron out all the details but those are the compounds I’m looking at right now.

Happy to help bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find that higher tren lower test is a good combo

300mgs of tren 200mgs of test
    or 500mgs tren 300mgs of test roughly

test prop best with tren ace stacked

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros im always a supporter of 1:1 with test:tren I found it most effective for me with dostinex

1 to 1 tren test
    100mgs tren 100mgs test