Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A/Test P/Mast P

R_Lothbrok

Hi!

I am going to do my first tren cycle and in order to prevent myself from doing something wrong, I would like to ask you veterans for some help and (hopefully) friendly advise.

English is not my main language, but I hope I can make myself understood anyways.

I am in my older 20s and have done 3 previous cycles consisting of test e, mast p and deca.

This is, as I mentioned, my first tren cycle and I know to be very careful and have a great amount of respect for the substance. That is why I am here!

My cycle will look like this:

Week 1-8

50 mg tren A ED (350 mg wk)
25 mg test P ED (175 mg wk)
70 mg mast P ED (490 mg wk)

Week 8-10

25 mg test P ED
70 mg mast P ED

Week 6-10

500 IU HCG x 2 weekly

3 days after my last test shot I will start administering clomid for 4 weeks.

100/50/50/50

Of course I will take liver supplements and drink plenty of water during cycle to aid my kidneys.

All constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Thank you :)

that is going to be A LOT of pinning but i like the cycle a lot. you will get some very nice gains from it

my advice is simple:

drop the hcg, useless drug

and your pct is very poor. you won't do anything running just clomid for 4 weeks man. google the perfect PCT and read that.. you are going to make some damn good gains and the last thing you want to do is squander it

Thank you for taking the time to help!

I have no problems with pinning and I will shift between quads and glutes in order to give each muscle some rest. That way I "only" need to pin in each muscle once every four days.

Regarding the HCG I already have a vial of 5000 IUs from my previous cycle that I would try to get some use of during this cycle. Would you recommend me to not use it even though it is already in my possession?

If I would add Forma-Stano and Unleashed to the PCT, would that be enough or is there anything ells you would say I should purchase?

When it comes to PCT, especially after a Tren cycle I think it would be very unwise to be cheap.

Thank you for taking the time to help!

I have no problems with pinning and I will shift between quads and glutes in order to give each muscle some rest. That way I "only" need to pin in each muscle once every four days.

Regarding the HCG I already have a vial of 5000 IUs from my previous cycle that I would try to get some use of during this cycle. Would you recommend me to not use it even though it is already in my possession?

If I would add Forma-Stano and Unleashed to the PCT, would that be enough or is there anything ells you would say I should purchase?

When it comes to PCT, especially after a Tren cycle I think it would be very unwise to be cheap.
Do a search for 'perfect PCT'.

@MrMcbride

Tren is a very powerful substance and since it is my first time I would rather not risk more than I have to neither in dosing or cycle length.

From what I have understood 6 weeks is an ideal cycle length on Tren when it comes to health and recovery.
10 weeks is where most people end their Tren cycle and 12 weeks is overdoing it.
Therefor I found 8 weeks to be more than plenty for my first time.

@SteveMobsterG

Thank you!

There was a lot of very good information that I will now make sure to follow during my PCT.

HCGGenerate, Cardarine, Aromasin, Ostarine and N2Guard has now been added to my Christmas wish list :)

The reason to why I am dropping the Tren at week 8 is because from what I have understood a Tren cycle consisting of 6 weeks is ideal when it comes to health and recovery, but at the same time, many people has recommended me to do a 10 week cycle.

Since it is my first time, I would rather take the safer route and meet in the middle. 8 weeks I believe will be plenty for me!

I have now added HCGenerate, Cardarine, Aromasin, Ostabolic and N2Guard to my Christmas wish list.

Thank you for the help, I appreciate it!

Would there be any other dos and don´ts gained from experience you could share with a first timer?

The reason to why I am dropping the Tren at week 8 is because from what I have understood a Tren cycle consisting of 6 weeks is ideal when it comes to health and recovery, but at the same time, many people has recommended me to do a 10 week cycle.

Since it is my first time, I would rather take the safer route and meet in the middle. 8 weeks I believe will be plenty for me!

I have now added HCGenerate, Cardarine, Aromasin, Ostabolic and N2Guard to my Christmas wish list.

Thank you for the help, I appreciate it!

Would there be any other dos and don´ts gained from experience you could share with a first timer?
That makes sense. There wasn't a right answer. Aim for 6 and then access. If you are feeling good, run it to 10.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom