Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren test p

markrockweells

[FONT=&quot]Currently on 400/400mgs test p tren a on week 7 started losing definition and getting a smoother fuller look about a week ago. I'm not on any AI but I havenolva if that could work while on cycle? I don't mind the extra puffiness since I'm bulking feels like I'm on dbol. just wondering if I were to take AI or nolva would it slowdown my gains?[/FONT]

Currently on 400/400mgs test p tren a on week 7 started losing definition and getting a smoother fuller look about a week ago. I'm not on any AI but I havenolva if that could work while on cycle? I don't mind the extra puffiness since I'm bulking feels like I'm on dbol. just wondering if I were to take AI or nolva would it slowdown my gains?
you need bloodwork... you dont just start randomly using ancillaries like that on a whim... not to mention nolva is NOT an AI either...

You really should be using an AI with that much test (arimidex, aromasin, etc), and also you should be taking something like cabergolin to control prolactin with that much tren.

Currently on 400/400mgs test p tren a on week 7 started losing definition and getting a smoother fuller look about a week ago. I'm not on any AI but I havenolva if that could work while on cycle? I don't mind the extra puffiness since I'm bulking feels like I'm on dbol. just wondering if I were to take AI or nolva would it slowdown my gains?

No.

Top Bottom