Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test/eq cycle advice

808mckims9

Hey everyone I was hoping to get some advice on a Test E Tren A EQ cycle. This will be my third cycle (First two were both Test E 500MG/Wk).

My stats are
31 years old
5'10"
been lifting for 10 - 15 years

For my next cycle I want to try Test E, Tren A, and EQ but not sure of doses and length yet. I was thinking of keeping Test around 250MG/Week injecting twice a week. Not sure about the Tren or EQ. During the cycle I will take liquidex and have letro on hand if needed. PCT I have clomid, nolvadex and caber on hand.

Some advice would be great.

1-17 test e 250mg ew
1-16 eq 600mg ew
1-6 tren a 50mg ed
12-18 tren a 50mg ed

hcg 500iu twice a week last 5 weeks on cycle
starting week 19
clomid 50 50 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20 20

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Is the HCG necessary? I am not sure where I can get that at. Also do I need caber in there for the prolactin from Tren?

i would run caber yes and no hcg is not needed but definitely a good adition even if its only the last 2-3 weeks before pct to restart the balls

how much caber should I run and what week should I start? also can I mix eq/tre/test in same syringe or should they all be separate when I pin?

start at 0.25mg caber e3d and yes mixing in the same syringe is fine

Hey do you think it is ok to drop the test to 150 or 200 and the tren to maybe 35 or 40 ed. After reading about sides I wonder about taking 350mg of tren a week

Well I have taken test before so not worried about that with liquidex. I guess sides from tren. I read that above 300mg a week is a lot for first time tren user

Top Bottom