Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/test/drol + KETO... + insulin?

Yeahbuddy1234

Okay so firstly
Yes i have exp with tren test drol etc.. also i did slin more than few times.

But never did keto on tren cycle. What are your experiences guys?
Do you carb up on keto like every 6/7 days for 12-36hours. I will certainly be carbing up. So should i use insulin on that carb up day?
What should i mostly carb up with? Complex carbs and dextrose?
Also i will probably put in some cardio 30-45mins in the morning on empty stomach. What do you think of that?
Never done keto so i am asking.
I am already in cycle for 2.5 weeks. All good for now.

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

keto is actually not a good idea on tren because tren is a nutritent partitioner so you will end up going hypo without carbs

and doing keto and then carbing up with dextrose is completely dumb IMO. most guys get PLENTY of sugar and carbs already, why are we adding more?

you ask a lot of questions about nutrition and now is not the time to experiment while on steroids, especially tren. you should experiment with diets BEFORE going on steroids, not during .. this is why i say you need to train for 10-15 years before steroid use

keto is actually not a good idea on tren because tren is a nutritent partitioner so you will end up going hypo without carbs

and doing keto and then carbing up with dextrose is completely dumb IMO. most guys get PLENTY of sugar and carbs already, why are we adding more?

you ask a lot of questions about nutrition and now is not the time to experiment while on steroids, especially tren. you should experiment with diets BEFORE going on steroids, not during .. this is why i say you need to train for 10-15 years before steroid use
i could not have said it better myself... keto is NOT a smart idea with tren at all... steven explained why but i have been telling people this for a very long time as well...

Top Bottom