Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test/Dbol Starts Tomorrow!!! Advice Anyone?

yankees5677

Hey everyone. I havent been around as much because its been a crazy few months. Anyway tomorrow I start my third cycle as stated above. Since my last cycle I went on HRT.
Doc has me on
200Mg's test EW
250Iu's HCG M,W,F
1 grain T3 ED

Ive been on 3 months now and my total test is at 1359 and my free test at 36.6. Estrogen, Prolactin, and PSA are all really good. I forget the numbers but I have all my blood tests filed away.

Currently 6'2 223 12.1%BF two weeks ago. 30years old, training for over 10 years.

So here is the proposed cycle that starts tomorrow.

700Mg's test EW 12 weeks
100Mg's tren Ace EOD 10 weeks
30-50Mg's Dbol first 5 weeks
.25Mg's Dostinex Mondays and Thursdays.

I have adex and letro but I was only going to use if needed. I figure between the dostinex and t3 that should keep my prolactin down. And I never really get gyno issues. My doc says I don't have a propensity for estro related side effects.

NO PCT because I will just go back to HRT thats listed above.

I take multi's, and Omega's ED also. Gonna get some cranberry extract for the kidneys.

Sorry for the long thread. Opinions and thoughts on this cycle? Should I add or take away anything?

Last cycle was:
500Mg Test 14 weeks
300Mg Deka 12 weeks
30Mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED 5 weeks
.25Mg A-dex as needed
.25MG Dostinex Mondays and Thursdays

Last edited:
*The_West* said:
do you mind me asking, what was your first?

My first cycle was 400Mg's of Test Cyp

I put on 31 Pounds last cycle and kept 22 of it with very little side effects. A little bloat. BP went up slightly but dropped once i finished the Dbol. Thats about it. Blood tests showed everything normal.

Top Bottom