Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test Cycle

Week 5

4/4 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Feeling rested after taking a much needed day off yesterday. Light cramp in my calf muscles when I woke up, but a quick stretch helped resolve the issue. Migraine headache midday, but pushed thru it and made it to the gym after work (unfortunately I’m probe to migraines) so I don’t feel like it was from the cycle. Got lightheaded from intense workout and puked, which relieved the migraine (usually always feel better after I throw up).
*Leg Day - Seated leg press, sumo squats, lunges, hip abductor, hip adductor, calf raises, deadlift, 10 minutes treadmill, 10 minutes stationary bike

4/5 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Started the day with a small headache (leftover from yesterday). Felt better by afternoon. Good energy and strength. Appetite normal. Felt a little bit irritable today. No muscle cramps today. Appetite normal.
*Back - dumbbell pullover, cable lat pull down, pull-ups, Seated cable row, hammer strength pull down, hammer strength row, reverse cable fly, back extension, shrugs

4/6 - 70/70mg Tren A, Test Prop
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Woke up feeling great. Good night sleep. Some light night sweats, but nothing major. Endurance and energy high today. Have an overall sense of well being today. Donated blood today after my workout.
*Shoulders/Forearms - Hammer strength shoulder press, reverse curls, landmine straddle forearm curls, shoulder front raises, cable forearm extensions, shoulder lateral side raises, upright row, abs, 12 minutes stationary bike

4/7 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Good sleep vivid dreams. Woke up with some stomach pain and heartburn. Heartburn seemed to go away once I was standing upright and moving around. Motivated and have a good amount of energy. Libido very high. I’ve not experienced Tren cough since the one time last week. Needed extra time between sets at the gym so endurance was down some today (may still be recovering from yesterday’s blood donation). Appetite is low to medium.
*Chest - Flat bench press, cable flys (high and low), hammer strength press, landmine incline press, dips, incline dumbbell press, dips, cable chest pull downs,hammer strength incline press, smith machine parallel bar chest press, abs, treadmill 15 minutes.

4/8 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Feeling good today. Slept ok even tho I woke up several times throughout the night. Gonna try a non typical mixed workout routine today. Appetite is low to medium. Libido up. In a committed relationship otherwise id be after every hot chic in sight. Good mood, energy and vibe today. No heartburn or stomach issues today. Endurance was up a little bit today. No PIP or Tren cough lately.
*Arms/Legs - Preacher curls, tricep rope extensions, seated leg press, calf raises, dumbbell curls, lunges, skull crushers, 15 minutes treadmill

4/9 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Taking the day off from the gym for my sons birthday party. Gonna be a cheat meal day kind of bc of the party (1 piece of pizza and a small slice of cake). Party was at the trampoline park, ended up jumping with the kids for an hr and a half. Felt good overall today. Plan to lay around and recover for the rest of the evening.
*Rest

4/10 - 70mg Tren A, 70mg Test Prop
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Cardio only day - 30 min treadmill, 10 minutes stationary bike. Felt tired today with low energy and little motivation. Took another day off from weight training because I felt like I needed the rest. Cycle still going well. These last 2 days my diet hasn’t been as clean as usual and I’ve been pretty tired from pushing so hard at work, dealing with family and working out. Looking forward to cleaning up the diet and hitting the gym hard again starting tomorrow. Had a bout of Tren cough today, but it was not as severe as before.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

53fbb947c790da5a1ee969383241a3bb.jpg

f1620d0bc51b8f87e9d23dad068c199e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom